What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Had an excellent cold brew coffee this morning before going on a hike with two buds. Afterwards, a surprise party and bbq!

It was a quality Saturday :yes: :)

Hopefully the two buds were exactly what the doctor ordered when you smoked them!

:smoke: :joker: :smoke:

:LMAO:

:LOL:

I still happily haven't smoked any pots, but we did bring some alcohol, which was fun! Alcohol hikes are fun!

Pot hikes >>>>>>>>>>>>> Alcohol hikes

Hell, I'd take a sober hike over an alcohol hike any day. And I love beer and whiskey!

• Like 1

Spent most of the day outside with the dog working on yard stuff. An absolutely beautiful, hot, sunny day. Not a cloud in the sky.

A couple of friends dropped by and "wanted" to help out. Can't argue with friends!

Then a bat got in the house, and after laughing my ass off yelling "Derry catch it!" [at myself], I caught it with minimal fuss using a tupperwear container and a jazz album.

Now I'm celebrating with greasy Bits 'n' Bites and delicious cocktail of my own invention.

Nice day!

Happy Saturday TRFers! Hope it was a good 'un for all of ye.

:yay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk0pA-G0Kz8

• Like 2

University of Michigan football team trounced Purdue. Purdue got two players bounced from the game for pretty awful penalties... so, YEAH!!! GO BLUE!!!

XjXRYzX.gif?1

Went on a hike* with an old civil engineering friend from school, her boyfriend, and another friend of mine. The group socialized quite well, and the hike was fun, strenuous, and with picturesque and unique foggy/rainy weather.

*yesterday

• Like 1

Took the two little grandninjas (ages 6 and 2) to an apple orchard and cider mill. Got them some pumpkin donuts and apple cider slushies, let them ride some ponies, and screwed around in a corn maze.

Then gave them back to their mom.

It doesn't get much better than this.

• Like 2

The color I've been waiting for over the weekend, Olive Drab, arrived today and now I'm going to work on the P-61 B aircraft all day...pix in General Discussion-Turn The Page subforum...

VJ4c1Y2.gif

• Like 1

Did my BANKING today, some grocery shopping and am now sitting here and munching on the type of stuff I used to get on Halloween, Smarties candy rolls[Not the british kind]

5G9dosS.png.

f2B1C3O.gif?2

• Like 1