What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I finally got all of my banana world images on imgur! Gonna work on Celebration day now...

http://i.imgur.com/PYzgzA6.gif

• Like 1

A friend of mine went and saw Corey Feldman in concert last night and posted videos on instagram. The videos are funny! :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

All the stuff that got accomplished... on the Model, on transferring stuff off of photosuckit, forgoing a nap wow...that reminds me! I had a HELL of a dream last night. I was spending the night at a female relatives, and while I was asleep I just woke up and had an EXPLOSIVE FIT! My Relative rushed in and was checking on me, told me to leave, and Then I woke up for REAL! Nothing was askew in my bedroom, so, I hadn't REALLY flailed around like in the dream....went to the WC [water closet] and went back to sleep...that dream was the most intense one I've had in a LOOOOOONG time. wow...

http://i.imgur.com/42wAeEn.gif?1

• Like 2

Yesterday was day 2 of a three-day family reunion built around my mother-in-law's 80th birthday. I hi the jackpot marrying into this family, which is filled with fun, loving people who get the most out of life.

Here's to family, friends, and the Great White North!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DRi7dP8lmuw/SYcNeJWNx_I/AAAAAAAAAss/OFn0a9sXa6E/S1600-R/cheers1.gif

• Like 3

Planning to do something other than work this week, possibly involving a circus and a summer festival.

* cue the animal rights activists *

• Like 1

Analog, is Denmark's Royal Navy big?

I didn't know so I had to consult with Google. The answer is no. A quick search tells me we have around 4 ships, so a handful of ships I would say. If Russia wants to invade all we can do is have beet soup and vodka ready.

Edit: We have NATO and so far a good relationship with USA, so yeah, hopefully that doesn't change :D

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 1

Coming home from the "Bureaux of Rewarded Ineptitude" and opening my doors and windows and making a coffee and enjoying a nice little reefer while hanging out with my dog has totally made my day.

As well as hanging out here with you good people!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Coming home from the "Bureaux of Rewarded Ineptitude" and opening my doors and windows and making a coffee and enjoying a nice little reefer while hanging out with my dog has totally made my day.

That must be damn good stuff you're smoking.

The Bureau of Rewarded Ineptitude sounds fun though. Is that how you refer to your job?

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

That must be damn good stuff you're smoking.

The Bureau of Rewarded Ineptitude sounds fun though. Is that how you refer to your job?

The BRI is no fun, despite annual ice-cream "event". :(

The job is ever-changing, like shifting sands, so has many names. Some days I re(e)fer to it as the Department of Ridiculousness, while on others it's simply the Crap Factory.

Nicknames make things fun! For example: unlike you, I don't enjoy mowing my lawn, but I sure love driving over Mr. Grassface!

Speaking of Mr. Grassface...yes, I try to enjoy the "damn good stuff". If you're going to abuse your body/lungs, might as well do it with quality materials.

green-smiling-ecological-face-made-grass-29731861.jpg

My new Victoria's Secret Underwear. It's so pretty. :coy: I got my nails done too. :cheerleader: Edited by Boots
  • Like 2

My living room is becoming cozy. The shelves have been put up which uncluttered the floor (I hate having stuff on the floor). The stereo is optimised and a friend let me borrow his subwoofer for a few days. Holy smokes what a difference. My B&W speakers are compact sized so they lack the deep bottom end. The end goal is having a subwoofer on each side, perhaps driven by two mono-block amplifiers.

I'm dreaming :cool:

But as of now I'm blasting my music collection :7up:

• Like 2

Did I ever say I enjoyed mowing the lawn? If I did, my enthusiasm has waned.

It won't mow itself you know.

Someone has to do it.

Aren't you married? Roomate? If so, you should be able to trade off who mows it. if they won't do it, have the other person PAY for someone else to do it.... I did it in my teens for pocket money.....

http://i.imgur.com/10qJBE5.gif

• Like 1