What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Hitting golf balls with the Lad. He's developing a nice swing.

Awesome Allen. Todd's a great kid man, and my boys really enjoyed playing with him. My oldest just got back from scout camp. He spent the whole week in a hammock under a tarp at Camp Davy Crockett. BTW, do you still have the license plate? I still have yours

Still have it, proudly posted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIpc_2rayFM
  • Like 2

Awesome Allen. Todd's a great kid man, and my boys really enjoyed playing with him. My oldest just got back from scout camp. He spent the whole week in a hammock under a tarp at Camp Davy Crockett. BTW, do you still have the license plate? I still have yours

"Mind if I drive with your plates?"
  • Like 1

"Mind if I drive with your plates?"

Good one. :D

• Like 1

Scored this little gem to my vinyl collection. It was expensive but well worth it as the whole package is awesome and the music is fantastic. You're supposed to sacrifice the album cover by taking this little flap and rip it open, but I didn't do it that way because I was afraid it would make storing the records difficult. So I chose to peel it open at the side which revealed a little message that read "Stop trying to control and let go" :LOL:

It is now only offered in a black UK pressing which I initially thought I had bought, but mine came in pink which is limited to 4000 copies so I lucked out. :D

Fight_Club_Display_Blog_1024x1024.jpg?v=1479141111

• Like 3

I finally got off the shneid and replaced my drivers side window in Achilles a long while after it was vandalized on Valentines day 2015 while I was house sitting Thelonious Monk ... a buddy's cat. My buddy was in Costa Rica getting hitched. You could say I am stubborn. Edited by Tinwoodsman
  • Like 4

Scored this little gem to my vinyl collection. It was expensive but well worth it as the whole package is awesome and the music is fantastic. You're supposed to sacrifice the album cover by taking this little flap and rip it open, but I didn't do it that way because I was afraid it would make storing the records difficult. So I chose to peel it open at the side which revealed a little message that read "Stop trying to control and let go" :LOL:

It is now only offered in a black UK pressing which I initially thought I had bought, but mine came in pink which is limited to 4000 copies so I lucked out. :D

Fight_Club_Display_Blog_1024x1024.jpg?v=1479141111

That's brilliant!

Last night I ordered the 31 disc, Bluray/DVD/Bluray 3D box set Harry Potter: Hogwarts Collection.

13 hours later it arrived at my door, and I was told to expect delivery tomorrow.

I love these films and the set is delightful!

• Like 1

Last night I ordered the 31 disc, Bluray/DVD/Bluray 3D box set Harry Potter: Hogwarts Collection.

13 hours later it arrived at my door, and I was told to expect delivery tomorrow.

How did you get it so fast?

How did you get it so fast?

Absolutely no idea!!

• Like 1

I acquired another cassette deck. This time it is an A/D/S C-3. Kind of a rare find. This 3 head deck will actually record and play back at double speed. Tape loads horizontally into a drawer. Sounds awesome.
  • Like 2

Finished the laundry today!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Man%20on%20pile%20of%20bananas%20sm.jpg

I know i'll be getting my complete series set of the Jeffersons tomorrow.

there was a big hole in my Norman Lear collection. lol.

Mick

:D
  • Like 2

Being nominated and winning this!

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/lyndseyg2112/20170630_113042.jpg

I was also part of the team that won another award, but had no idea about this. Was utterly bowled over!

• Like 7

Wil Wheaton commented on a post I made on his instagram account regarding Depeche Mode. Nice to converse with Wesley. He's one of the best celebs to follow on social media. He even loves MST3K like me which is cool. Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 3

It is raining. Deadline anxieties have lifted momentarily and tomorrow is Canada Day. I won't be answering the phone.

Very typical of you. :LOL:

I have a good excuse or three this time

Smirk

I moved into my new pad today ... still plenty to do ... sigh

The sofa beckoned me

My feet are ignoring my shoes

• Like 2