What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Well, it looks like the GIFs are GIFing again....all this Bullshit, and they want me to PAY for their shit? I don't THINK so...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/angrybanana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Absolutely GORGEOUS DAY! yesterday AND today!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/drinking%20sunbtathing%20%20banana%20sm.jpg

I'm so excited I might be in the Rush show omg I Hope!!

They will all be shocked to see a girl drummer on stage playing Rush!!!!!!!

Hehe tis what I want

Yeah, I rmember the first time I saw a girl playing RUSH on YouTube...that was about 10 years ago...while I was still at Counterparts RMB There's not much a girl can't do that's been properly trained and practiced her ass off that Neil can do...

:banana:

• Like 1

Hehe tis what I want

Yeah, I rmember the first time I saw a girl playing RUSH on YouTube...that was about 10 years ago...while I was still at Counterparts RMB There's not much a girl can't do that's been properly trained and practiced her ass off that Neil can do...

I bet I could play anything Neil has done(not his really easy songs like Limelight)

• Like 1

Hehe tis what I want

I bet I could play anything Neil has done(not his really easy songs like Limelight)

Well, unless you're a virtuoso wunderkind, you COULD do what Neil does, but otherwise, Neil has THOUSANDS of HOURS more practice than you have at this point, and while I said 'a girl can do anything Neil could do, that is PROPERLY TRAINED and PRACTICED HER ASS OF, like Neil did, If you practice your ass off, I believe you could also!

I found a free online course in billing & coding. I can save myself a few hundred dollars.
  • Like 1

Hehe tis what I want

Well, unless you're a virtuoso wunderkind, you COULD do what Neil does, but otherwise, Neil has THOUSANDS of HOURS more practice than you have at this point, and while I said 'a girl can do anything Neil could do, that is PROPERLY TRAINED and PRACTICED HER ASS OF, like Neil did, If you practice your ass off, I believe you could also!

I practice my ass off already

Hehe tis what I want

Yeah, but you haven't had enough years on this planet yet to achieve Neil style playing yet.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/BananaDrumset.gif

Hehe tis what I want

Yeah, but you haven't had enough years on this planet yet to achieve Neil style playing yet.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/BananaDrumset.gif

So?? I can do it someday

• Like 1

Hehe tis what I want

So?? I can do it someday

Of Course! :syrinx:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

• Like 1

Bought the new Remaster of SGT Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Deluxe version, on The Beatles.com!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20with%20Headphones%20and%20vinyl%20album%20sm.jpeg

• Like 1

Arriving home safely from the most fun , naughty, wholesome, delicious, exciting, relaxing, 3day trip to North Myrtle Beach that I needed so badly. :yes:
  • Like 3

I passed my Spanish final! I got a 63, but I get 25 extra points for doing the study guide, so I got a B+ instead ahhh!!

Buen trabajo!
  • Like 1