What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

(Yesterday...) A group of friends and I got dressed up and did a Zombie Pub Crawl. It took place on a street with a lot of shops, restaurants, and bars. The funnest part was that we were some of the first people there, and it was fun to walk around and see the reactions from other people who didn't know what was going on :LOL:

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/zombie%20group_zpsmq0ycfaf.jpg

I see one of Ghost's nuns here.

:LOL:

• Like 1

I'm enjoying beverages at the Red Square, by Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Our bartender is a gorgeous blonde with the most perfect breasts I have ever seen....:)

Not that I don't believe you but some of us will need photographic evidence for further analysis.

Sure, I can go back and snap her picture.......and get my ass kicked by the Russian bouncers.....:doh:

From where I'm sitting, it's worth it!

• Like 1

So, I have decided to surpise my best friend(Who lives in Argentina), with a video chat, so we can see each other face to face. I am so happy.

It will be in about a month, I can wait. She will be so excited!

She does not know it is going to happen yet!! :) :heart:

Edited by GotNeilPeart?
  • Like 1

In observing the eighteenth anniversary of my rape, I was very gratefully not alone. This was a wonderful reminder of the care that I have been fortunate to both give and receive over the years. The outpouring of thoughtfulness was heartwarming; a dear person donated to RAINN in my honour, and some truly kind words and anniversary wishes were sent my way. I even heard from a fellow survivor who had attended workshops at which I presented. It was so touching to be remembered on a personally significant day. :wub: Luckily, I was afforded some self-care through painting in my studio, too.

I am so thankful for life and for healing. I am also well aware that for some, support systems are severely lacking. Knowing that there are others among us who are healing from sexual assault or supporting loved ones in their own recovery process, I am compelled to reiterate my offer of support. If you are reading this message--no matter how far in the future--and need someone to listen, please know that you are quite welcome to reach out.

• Like 7

In observing the eighteenth anniversary of my rape, I was very gratefully not alone. This was a wonderful reminder of the care that I have been fortunate to both give and receive over the years. The outpouring of thoughtfulness was heartwarming; a dear person donated to RAINN in my honour, and some truly kind words and anniversary wishes were sent my way. I even heard from a fellow survivor who had attended workshops at which I presented. It was so touching to be remembered on a personally significant day. :wub: Luckily, I was afforded some self-care through painting in my studio, too.

I am so thankful for life and for healing. I am also well aware that for some, support systems are severely lacking. Knowing that there are others among us who are healing from sexual assault or supporting loved ones in their own recovery process, I am compelled to reiterate my offer of support. If you are reading this message--no matter how far in the future--and need someone to listen, please know that you are quite welcome to reach out.

:heart:

• Like 1

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Celebration%20Day/rose-beautiful.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/cupid%20banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

First painting done in the new flat. Jackson Pollock eat yer heart out :outtahere:

Well let's see her!

Maybe. Its been some time since I've painted seriously. I liked it yesterday and I'll hate it today, so I always give it a week or so and if its still palatable then, might post it.

First painting done in the new flat. Jackson Pollock eat yer heart out :outtahere:

Well let's see her!

Maybe. Its been some time since I've painted seriously. I liked it yesterday and I'll hate it today, so I always give it a week or so and if its still palatable then, might post it.

What a jip

:hail:

Well let's see her!

What a jip

Yep. That's me.

Well let's see her!

What a jip

Yep. That's me.

Good for YOU, Dweezil!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20with%20hammer.gif

• Like 1

More :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 2

Well let's see her!

What a jip

Yep. That's me.

Good for YOU, Dweezil!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20with%20hammer.gif

Like my BFF used to say, "Do What You Wanna Do."

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananaJackson.gif

• Like 1

My best friend, she is always there for me and she makes me happy. :)

I am recovering right now and she has been there for me everyday. I feel so much better because of her. :hug2:

I can not wait to video chat with her in a few days, when she gets out of school for the summer! :fistbump:

Edited by GotNeilPeart?

Telling the Jehovah witnesses that I was a Satanist.

If only I could tell you how funny this is to me haha.

But never mind.

Got a bunch of work done around the house today, took the dog for a lovely walk in the woods, met some friends for a really nice meal before a fun rehearsal. And made a new friend on TRF!

Kick-a$$ day!

Edited by vaportrailer
  • Like 1

Well let's see her!

What a jip

Yep. That's me.

Good for YOU, Dweezil!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananaJackson.gif

Thanks. I don't want to feel I'm "gypping" anyone. Maybe if I painted it for the public or a client and then wouldn't show it to the intended recipient, that would be "gypping", I don't know.

I'm not cheating or swindling people. I do it for myself and it makes me happy.

Maybe I need to not share. Or maybe it's the bipolar. Who knows. I'm being bitchy. But so what. Not hurting anyone. Or am I? :oops:

• Like 1

Well let's see her!

What a jip

Yep. That's me.

Good for YOU, Dweezil!

Thanks. I don't want to feel I'm "gypping" anyone. Maybe if I painted it for the public or a client and then wouldn't show it to the intended recipient, that would be "gypping", I don't know.

Maybe I need to not share. Or maybe it's the bipolar. Who knows. I'm being bitchy. But so what. Not hurting anyone. Or am I? :oops:

It was a joke. In fact, I was thinking of that scene in Pulp Fiction when Travolta says "What a jip" to Uma Thurman after she wouldn't tell her joke from Fox Force Five. If you're able to follow all that then you'll know I'm serious...about joking that is. :hail:

• Like 1

Well let's see her!

What a jip

Yep. That's me.

Good for YOU, Dweezil!

It was a joke. In fact, I was thinking of that scene in Pulp Fiction when Travolta says "What a jip" to Uma Thurman after she wouldn't tell her joke from Fox Force Five. If you're able to follow all that then you'll know I'm serious...about joking that is. :hail:

No, not able to follow stuff. I'm quite dim actually.

• Like 1

Well let's see her!

What a jip

Yep. That's me.

Good for YOU, Dweezil!

No, not able to follow stuff. I'm quite dim actually.

Well, I was joking with the "what a jip" comment. But I do want to see the painting. But that's up to you. No big deal.

Here's the Pulp Fiction scene I'm talking about. Watch from about the 3 minute point but Travolta says "What a jip" at 3:28.

:LOL:

• Like 1