What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

9:30am Friday now...first day of vacation ((not back to the grind til the 18th))...tomorrow morning the wife & I will fly fly fly across the planet to visit the entire Blaze Clan.

This calls for an album to signal my way back home...now...

http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/r/rush/album-rush.jpg

:blaze:

Johnny, DO have the time of your life! I know you will!! Families are important and time together to be cherished.

I feel safer just knowing that you are here in the USA! :coy: ;) :LOL:

• Like 1

Three weeks into my new job on day shift, I discover that one of my new coworkers is a huge RUSH fan!! Just like ME!!

Thankfully, we work in different areas. We wouldn't get much work done otherwise......talking RUSH all day long......:LOL:

• Like 3

At Boy Scouts my oldest son and I made a fly for flyfishing. Very cool, and really hard to do right. We made a woolybooger

http://www.oldausable.com/media/wysiwyg/wooly.jpg

We used hackle pliers for the first time

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 3

At Boy Scouts my oldest son and I made a fly for flyfishing. Very cool, and really hard to do right. We made a woolybooger

and it resembles Neil's 70s mustache
  • Like 2

The Eagle Scout who taught the class was around 15, and a freaking straight up awesome instructor. Informative as hell. He went into the history of fly fishing, very meticulous and insightful. Boy Scouts>Cub Scouts--by a mile
  • Like 1

The Eagle Scout who taught the class was around 15, and a freaking straight up awesome instructor. Informative as hell. He went into the history of fly fishing, very meticulous and insightful. Boy Scouts>Cub Scouts--by a mile

Fly fishing is awesome and always fun to start on something that can be a lifetime sport. Mr. blues and one daughter enjoy it a lot. I have zero upon zero coordination and therefore stick with the Zebco! :D

• Like 1

I volunteer as a diver at my local aquarium (the Steinhart Aquarium at the California Academy of Sciences) and today I did my 200th dive show presentation! (It was also my 356th dive in the tanks there.)
  • Like 4

I volunteer as a diver at my local aquarium (the Steinhart Aquarium at the California Academy of Sciences) and today I did my 200th dive show presentation! (It was also my 356th dive in the tanks there.)

They're lucky to have you

--Jaques Cousteau

• Like 1

Finally finished part 2 of my term project. Now I have a week to finish part 3. Wish me luck. :)

They're lucky to have you

--Jaques Cousteau

Thank you :)

Finally finished part 2 of my term project. Now I have a week to finish part 3. Wish me luck. :)

Luck? You don't need any luck. You have SKILL!

We're wishing you VICTORY!! :haz: :haz:

• Like 1

Excellent day. Winter is finally gone, it's warm and sunny, my first bucket of balls on the driving range went very well, and I had a great dinner with friends down at Piggys, one of the best restaurants in the region.

Life is good.

Excellent day. Winter is finally gone, it's warm and sunny, my first bucket of balls on the driving range went very well, and I had a great dinner with friends down at Piggys, one of the best restaurants in the region.

Life is good.

A restaurant called Piggys? Hee hee hee!