What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

The Toasted Tartar sauce, chunky Peanut butter, pepperjack[habanero/jalapeno] cheese, Turkey and Turkey bologna sammich I'm having for lunch. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Food%20-Cooking/YUMMY1.gif

All those things on the same sandwich?! Egads man, you must be pregnant!

The Toasted Tartar sauce, chunky Peanut butter, pepperjack[habanero/jalapeno] cheese, Turkey and Turkey bologna sammich I'm having for lunch. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Food%20-Cooking/YUMMY1.gif

All those things on the same sandwich?! Egads man, you must be pregnant!

I said the same thing just a few posts back.

ORF can find a delicious sandwich out of a packet of mustard + the contents of my pencil case.

And the post before this one is my answer! :) But as for the mustard and no. 2 pencil, mustard cannot save the dry blandness of the pencil....I always stick to objects listed under most people's idea of EDIBLE objects! :rfl:

My sister's grandkids - Sterling and Olivia, ages 3 and 18 months. Easter egg hunt, sidewalk chalk, and teaching them to ask politely for more Easter candy..... :sundog: :sundog:
  • Like 1

My apple pie baking in the oven. The smell is heavenly. :)

mmm...now I want some
  • Like 2

JET'S Pizza "Four Corner" Pizza on it's way for dinner....They make an "8 Corner Pizza" also, but that leaves too much reheats for me....this is half of that much, and PERFECT! DEELICIOUS!!!!!! :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: Edited by OldRUSHfan

A tiny spider, no larger than 3 mm legs included, took up residence in the corner of my PC monitor tonight. I watched it spin its web for about half an hour -more entertaining and fascinating than anything I could watch online. I don't have the heart to destroy the web, much less kill the spider (I would never kill a spider, anyway). All of my daily concerns briefly faded away.

It doesn't take much to make my day. :LOL:

• Like 3

It's my last night in Berlin and I'm sitting here soaking it all up. Feel sad to leave because I feel free here, but I miss my friends and family. This was my first time traveling alone, something I have put off for so long because I was afraid of feeling alone, but turns out I'm quite open and outgoing when need be. Heck, I even managed to get a dinner date tonight.

Expect to see a lot of photos in the photography thread soon :)

• Like 2

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Me%20stuff/Vehicles-%201955%20Lincoln%20Futura%20concept%20car.jpg This car, The 1954 Lincoln Futura, a concept car that was eventually modified by George Barris into The TV show Batmobile, appeared in a movie in 1959, in Fire engine red, called "It Started with A Kiss" with Debbie Reynolds and Glen Ford. It has been available to purchase recently, but disappeared, and I thought it had gone out of availability, until I found one at Legacy Motors Diecast, and Tax Refund allowed me to 'Pre order' a new release that is shipping in the fall of this year, in the original color of Pearlescent White! The other release was an off color lite green....Tons of pix on the web if you're interested! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :banana:

My very dearly beloved friend bought me a copy of Neil's signed book.
  • Like 1

At the towns Bus Station a mother had two toddlers in a double push chair.. one was quiet and well behaved but the other decided to test his tonsils. Mother was on top of situation though with two packs of sandwiches.. the quiet one took his without drama while the other it appeatre to not like being hand fed in public so when mother offered him to hold his sandwich (which i was convinced the little fella would drop) he still protested until on the second attempt he got what was being asked of him he took hold of said sandwich and duly shut up.. quietly nibbling and munching away while holding on to his meal with a pretty firm grip.. dead cute i thought !
  • Like 1

I was in a really good headspace today. It's a wonderful feeling.

It just so happened I was listening to Vapor Trails and realized that despite the grief that went into the album, there are some uplifting lyrics in there:

"Celebrate the moment / As it turns into one more / Another chance at victory / Another chance to score"

"Feeling unlimited / eyes on the prize / changes never end... Hope is like an endless river / the time is now again"

"The time is now again." The only time we have is now, this very moment. Make the most of it.

• Like 6

I was in a really good headspace today. It's a wonderful feeling.

It just so happened I was listening to Vapor Trails and realized that despite the grief that went into the album, there are some uplifting lyrics in there:

"Celebrate the moment / As it turns into one more / Another chance at victory / Another chance to score"

"Feeling unlimited / eyes on the prize / changes never end... Hope is like an endless river / the time is now again"

"The time is now again." The only time we have is now, this very moment. Make the most of it.

After my recent reading of Ghost Rider, I should give that album a concentrated re-listen. :cheers:

• Like 1

Gave a presentation to a game development class on sound engines and probably caused someone to crap their pants cause the room's speakers were way too loud and nobody knew :LOL:

9:30am Friday now...first day of vacation ((not back to the grind til the 18th))...tomorrow morning the wife & I will fly fly fly across the planet to visit the entire Blaze Clan.

This calls for an album to signal my way back home...now...

http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/r/rush/album-rush.jpg

:blaze:

• Like 4

Received my movies. "The Force Awakens" and "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory" 10 yr. anniversary edition. Am going to watch them both today! Read the Book of the Wonka story when the book was first released...Parents got me the Hard back, probably a first edition since I got it in '65.