What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Played a great gig last night :guitar: The highlight was after finishing my 5+ minute Freebird guitar solo, I heard someone in the audience shout out "That was F*<&ing Amazing!" :haz: Made my night :)

I am this very minute checking out your Soundcloud.. liking what i'm hearing thus far.. is Tobias​ Dear a band or a solo artist ? have tried a quick online search but nothing other than soundcloud comes up !

:LOL: Tobias Dear is me. That's my name. The stuff on soundcloud is stuff that's written and recorded entirely by me. Glad you're liking it :) :cheers: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

I did! Goose, Earl, and RobertRobyn. There were beers consumed and one kick-butt concert! There is photographic proof in the Pictures of You thread :D

Nice!! :ebert: :clap:

Still kicking myself over missing you in Portland, Trout. :(
  • Like 1

I'm currently in Seattle with a group of girlfriends. Yesterday we had a great hike through the Pacific Northwest rain forest. It rained during part of the hike, which was part of the experience. And it's been so rainy here yesterday that waterfalls were crossing the trail, and in many places the trail had become a small stream. It was a wonderful hike, and so pretty!
  • Like 4

I'm currently in Seattle with a group of girlfriends. Yesterday we had a great hike through the Pacific Northwest rain forest. It rained during part of the hike, which was part of the experience. And it's been so rainy here yesterday that waterfalls were crossing the trail, and in many places the trail had become a small stream. It was a wonderful hike, and so pretty!

The Olympic Peninsula? That's my old stomping grounds! Wet, but gorgeous!
  • Like 2

Worst month of my life finally over. Moving on.

Life moves on and doesn't wait for anyone! Gotta hop on, grab a hold of it, and enjoy the ride!! :ebert:

We were somewhere near Granite Falls, so not on the Olympic Peninsula, but I believe it's the same kind of forest there. Here's a pic of one of the waterfalls OVER a little footbridge on the trail.

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/rainy%20hike_zpsnl790qsa.jpg

• Like 2

We were somewhere near Granite Falls, so not on the Olympic Peninsula, but I believe it's the same kind of forest there. Here's a pic of one of the waterfalls OVER a little footbridge on the trail.

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/rainy%20hike_zpsnl790qsa.jpg

Wow. Looks sketchy. :LOL:

I did! Goose, Earl, and RobertRobyn. There were beers consumed and one kick-butt concert! There is photographic proof in the Pictures of You thread :D

Yeah,

I was hoping to meet you as well. How Far are you from Vegas?

• Like 1

Yeah,

7.5 hours by car. I'll be in Vegas Nov. 6-8 for the State swim meet, actually.
  • Like 1

Yeah,

Edited by troutman

Yeah,

Closer to Tahoe I guess,

Looking to go some where else next vacation.

• Like 1

Having me some soup and reflecting over how wonderful my day has been so far. I'm finally catching up with much of the work at school, my classmates are the best I could ever have asked for, and I just feel so much joy in my heart today. I'm soaking it all up and saving for a rainy day ;)
  • Like 4