What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I just ordered the R40 blu-ray as well as the jersey they were selling at the show. Only thing I couldn't find was the R40 hoodie.

The jersey is cool no doubt... :)
  • Like 1

Played a great gig last night :guitar: The highlight was after finishing my 5+ minute Freebird guitar solo, I heard someone in the audience shout out "That was F*<&ing Amazing!" :haz: Made my night :)
  • Like 12

Played a great gig last night :guitar: The highlight was after finishing my 5+ minute Freebird guitar solo, I heard someone in the audience shout out "That was F*<&ing Amazing!" :haz: Made my night :)

Great job young man. :ebert: :guitar:

• Like 2

Right on, well done! :cheers:

• Like 3

You played a 5 minute Freebird Solo? Why even bother, if you're going to go that short?

JK, good job.

• Like 1

You played a 5 minute Freebird Solo? Why even bother, if you're going to go that short?

JK, good job.

Well, the album version's solo is about 4 mins and 20 seconds...so I beat that :LOL:
  • Like 2

JK, good job.

Well, the album version's solo is about 4 mins and 20 seconds...so I beat that :LOL:

Sorry, I read that as 5 minutes of Freebird, and the song is 9 minutes. This is even more impressive.

• Like 1

Woot! :guitar:

• Like 1

Getting an email from one of the Blaze brothers in which he reminded me of a conversation from a few years ago. At the time, I had been away from my hometown in the states for three years. The conversation that he reminded me of went like this...

StevieBlaze: So Johnny where do you wanna go out to eat this Friday?

Me: Not sure. Anything new in town that I don't know about?

Stevie: There's a new sushi place that's pretty popular.

Me: Dude, I live in Japan.

Stevie: Yeah, but the place is called "Osaka".

Me: Dude, I live in Osaka.

Stevie: It's pretty good though. Are you sure you don't want sushi?

Me: Yeah, I'm sure.

ChrisBlaze: Just buy him a f***ing burger or some ribs.

Me: Either of those sounds good to me.

Stevie: Cool. Then we'll all go to either a f***ing burger or f***ing rib joint.

The end.

Being one of the Blaze brothers is like being in a crossover movie of Reservoir Dogs & The Avengers.

:LOL:

• Like 4

I am this very minute checking out your Soundcloud.. liking what i'm hearing thus far.. is Tobias​ Dear a band or a solo artist ? have tried a quick online search but nothing other than soundcloud comes up !

• Like 1

Getting a message from Rhyv and checking out The Rush Forum again

It's been a Long time, nice to see new and old friends again :)

Getting a message from Rhyv and checking out The Rush Forum again

It's been a Long time, nice to see new and old friends again :)

:hi:

Hope you are doing well! :)