What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Facebook isn't functioning. I wish it would never function to be honest. It will save me the trouble and temptation of going there. I may delete my account anyway if I can figure out how to do it...

"You can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave..."

Talk about depressing and a place filled with narcissists. Good grief...

So Facebook is like Fox News?....Bang, Bam, ......... :outtahere:

Facebook isn't functioning. I wish it would never function to be honest. It will save me the trouble and temptation of going there. I may delete my account anyway if I can figure out how to do it...

What's not to like about seeing pictures of people's breakfast, lunch, and dinner? :P

And babies, dogs and old people doing stupid things.

• Like 1

What's not to like about seeing pictures of people's breakfast, lunch, and dinner? :P

And here I am going in to the cafe

And here I am in line

And here I am with my coffee

Here's my coffee

• Like 3

And here I am in line

Here's my coffee

My kid 1st day of school

My kid playing soccer

My kid learning to drive.

THE ONES WE ALL WANT TO SEE

My kid's 1st Mugshot

My kid just knocked up the neighbor

My kid has mono

• Like 5

And here I am in line

Here's my coffee

My kid 1st day of school

My kid playing soccer

My kid's 1st Mugshot

My kid has mono

My freak'in face (selfie) over and over and over. Oh and over. I will admit I have posted more than a few pics of me around here but at least I am pleasant to look at... :LOL:
  • Like 3

And here I am in line

Here's my coffee

My kid 1st day of school

My kid playing soccer

My kid's 1st Mugshot

My kid has mono

My freak'in face (selfie) over and over and over. Oh and over. I will admit I have posted more than a few pics of me around here but at least I am pleasant to look at... :LOL:

I NOW refer to selfies as 'Lonelys'.........or 'Solos'........make the person taking the photo feel like crap.

Sorry, my world, deal with it.

'Here's me at Disneyworld'........ME: You went alone??

Are you talking about SOCN again? :D

• Like 2

And here I am in line

Here's my coffee

My kid 1st day of school

My kid playing soccer

My kid's 1st Mugshot

My kid has mono

Look, my tongue's out in this one!
  • Like 1

Are you talking about SOCN again? :D

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:
  • Like 1

This is Narps...........LOL

http://www.theonion.com/article/man-who-temporarily-disables-facebook-account-deem-19269?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:NA:InFocus

• Like 2

http://www.theonion....view:NA:InFocus

You reminded me of those people who have to announce that they are leaving all too dramatically. Or the ones who tell you they are "cleaning up their friend list" and you have to basically kiss their behind to stay on their list. :eyeroll: Whatever. :LOL:

• Like 1

You reminded me of those people who have to announce that they are leaving all too dramatically. Or the ones who tell you they are "cleaning up their friend list" and you have to basically kiss their behind to stay on their list. :eyeroll: Whatever. :LOL:

Me? If so that hurt a little but obviously you can see things how you wish...
  • Like 1

No, it's just a general statement of what I have seen posted on Facebook.

• Like 1

I have seen it too many times. Sorry for my reaction. I got issues...
  • Like 2

I had a job interview last Monday. I just received a call from the company saying that want to offer me a job, and to come meet with them.

Congrats!!!

I hope they offer you a big bag of money as well!

I'm going to ask for a 1.5 million signing bonus. If baseball players can do it, so can I.

I have seen it too many times. Sorry for my reaction. I got issues...

We ALL have issues, LOL...We are a strange group indeed.

• Like 2