What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

RUSH CONCERT TOMORROW WITH MY PAWPAW AND MY YOUNG!

Yes, I'm screaming my damn head off.... :haz: :7up:

You. Will. Have. An awesome time! Just saw the boys last night and they were insanely awesome. What a show!!

• Like 1

In less than two weeks I have worked what amounts to three weeks. The longest shift was 15 hours which was grueling but when I think of my next paycheck it's all worthwhile :) $$$.

Think I'll do something good for myself with some of the money :)

In less than two weeks I have worked what amounts to three weeks. The longest shift was 15 hours which was grueling but when I think of my next paycheck it's all worthwhile :) $$$.

Travel to LA to see Rush!

• Like 1

Don't forget your beautiful little niece!

My dog Shavi and me were out in the woods, on a bike trip today. It was a nice and easy ride, weather was fine and I decided to listen to *spoiler song*, from the Rush Tulsa recording, on my walkman. Holy shite, was I moved to tears. That was a great performance. :rush: rock!!!

When I came home I found 2 messages in my inbox here, and they left me speechless...Thank you guys... :notworthy: :ebert: hope to CU soon...

...to be continued

• Like 2

We had a bit of a rain shower earlier. Geez the measly amount of rain we have had this summer is unreal. My water bill has now tripled because I can't just let my grass and plants and flowers die. Please more rain... :)

I just bought 2 new Rush shirts from Danforth and Pape.

Which ones?

Rocinante and Grand Union Of Maples

They've got some great ideas for shirts, that's for sure.

• Like 1

THIS B-day card from my daughter i got in the mail.....

11228911_10152899728366930_1791690399081461868_n.jpg?oh=7a0c917df7d566b570fea5efe890f9c0&oe=5655F02B

• Like 6

Watching my pathetic video clips of the concert in Portland. :LOL:

I never record concerts but I had to have some thing for the memories. Might be the last time. :codger:

:Alex: :Neil: :geddy: :rush: :rush: :rush:

my other grandma (dad's mom) took a trip out here from Missouri and I got to see her for the first time in a year and a half. she showed me some of her handmade jewelry and gave me $25 as a late graduation gift :).