What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Back home and in bed from my oral surgery today. Wasted but in one piece with one small piece from my mouth gone... :)

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Like 2

I've slimmed down enough to fit into my old clothes. Huzzah!

Feels great doesn't it?... :cheers:
  • Like 2

Had a Dr's appointment and blood pressure is totally normal! :) Even better, we were in the 70's for the first time today and all the flowering trees are coming out- it was so nice to just drive around and listen to RUSH!!!
  • Like 4

Just so proud of my son. He is graduating from Coastal Carolina in a few weeks and he came home last night and said someone at the college was going to give him their used car (a 2003 Honda Accord) as they are going to buy a new one and know they will get little in trade and they knew he needed one and care enough about him just to sign it over to him. They are a lesbian couple which only matters somewhat because it makes me feel that I have done something right as a parent that they care enough for him to do this in the first place so he must have a great relationship with them. He is a well rounded adult and non judgmental and cares about others and folks apparently care about him. The little things... :)
  • Like 5

Just so proud of my son. He is graduating from Coastal Carolina in a few weeks and he came home last night and said someone at the college was going to give him their used car (a 2003 Honda Accord) as they are going to buy a new one and know they will get little in trade and they knew he needed one and care enough about him just to sign it over to him. They are a lesbian couple which only matters somewhat because it makes me feel that I have done something right as a parent that they care enough for him to do this in the first place so he must have a great relationship with them. He is a well rounded adult and non judgmental and cares about others and folks apparently care about him. The little things... :)

It sounds like he had a good example while growing up! ;) Kudos to you and your wife; it is not an easy job to raise children and especially caring ones :notworthy:

• Like 2

It sounds like he had a good example while growing up! ;) Kudos to you and your wife; it is not an easy job to raise children and especially caring ones :notworthy:

My wife mostly. It's cool however how your children pull different traits from the male and others form the female parent. Makes me sad to see so many children that don't have both and in some circles folks don't seem to care or even think it matters in the development of that child. Oh well...
  • Like 3

In Goatnut, TN the lightning bugs have come to life. A beautiful sight

When I was a kid thats when we got out the baseball bats...
  • Like 1

I just had dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in Denver Colorado, after a 4:20 rally, which was badassss! Of all tables to sit at, we got the table with Alex's guitar! Long story. That was SOOOOO cooool!!!!! Will post pix........
  • Like 1

Aw, no video?
  • Like 2

Aw, no video?

Just my morel hunts are subject to that...of course the lullaby was done out of simple respect for the morels sleeping requirements. It's why I find so many :sundog:

• Like 3