What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

It would have been my brother's 57th birthday today,

Miss you Bro! :rose: :)

GFR was his favorite band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8MYsii4DZY

I should post in this thread as a tribute my brother, too, when his birthday rolls around. His favorite band was Rush. :) He was responsible for making them mine, too. (And his name was Greg, by the way!). ;)

I figure your brother and mine were about the same age when they passed, as well.

I know we started talking about this in another thread this morning, but I just saw your post in this one and thought I'd offer another :rose: and :hug2: while I'm at it. Glad you're having a good day.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube....h?v=g8MYsii4DZY

I should post in this thread as a tribute my brother, too, when his birthday rolls around. His favorite band was Rush. :) He was responsible for making them mine, too. (And his name was Greg, by the way!). ;)

I figure your brother and mine were about the same age when they passed, as well.

I know we started talking about this in another thread this morning, but I just saw your post in this one and thought I'd offer another :rose: and :hug2: while I'm at it. Glad you're having a good day.

Thanks man!!

Listening to both Chicago and GFR. Who will win out? :LOL:

• Like 1

https://www.youtube....h?v=g8MYsii4DZY

Thanks man!!

Listening to both Chicago and GFR. Who will win out? :LOL:

You should poll yourself to find out! :P

• Like 1

Hey there! I'm an oldtimer who helped start the board and have had to take sabbaticals over the years. I'm hoping I'm back for an extended stay this time. :)

Hey GhostGirl...another relative newbie here, saying how-do and welcome back! I've seen you around in a few 'archival' threads, so to speak.

I want to thank you and all of the mods and admins for having made this place where we can all congregate and so forth...and for keeping it going for all this time, too.

I became a Rush fan in 1979-'80, but didn't join TRF until 2012...and then didn't really make myself a part of the community here until the past year or so.

It just feels like home. :)

• Like 5

I had my yearly work evaluation this morning,

It was all positive and received a nice raise. :D

Excellent!

I get an annual performance review, too- sometimes. I'm in my 12th year at my job, and I think I've had five reviews. :eyeroll: :P

• Like 1

Excellent!

I get an annual performance review, too- sometimes. I'm in my 12th year at my job, and I think I've had five reviews. :eyeroll: :P

Bast****! :madra: :D

Payday :D

This week has been close to grueling due to being short-staffed at work. But I have stepped up to the plate and shown them what I'm capable of. I have an immaculate sense of order, and my overview has been near flawless which have helped everyone around me. If I want an raise this would be the perfect time to ask :P

• Like 1

Payday :D

This week has been close to grueling due to being short-staffed at work. But I have stepped up to the plate and shown them what I'm capable of. I have an immaculate sense of order, and my overview has been near flawless which have helped everyone around me. If I want an raise this would be the perfect time to ask :P

In your case,

You should not have to ask. You work your a** off and the owner needs to step up to the plate. :madra:

I love that work just keeps getting better and better for you! Well done!

Thanks,

In most cases you work your a** off and get rewarded for it! :)

• Like 1

troutman did. What an awesome thing he did for me. I now have some vintage Chicago in my album collection!! I can't thank him enough for sending it to me. Just another fine example of the incredible folks around here. I love this place :wub: ... :cheers: to troutman and to all here... :)
  • Like 5

troutman did. What an awesome thing he did for me. I now have some vintage Chicago in my album collection!! I can't thank him enough for sending it to me. Just another fine example of the incredible folks around here. I love this place :wub: ... :cheers: to troutman and to all here... :)

That big poster should cover one wall!! :D :cheers:

• Like 1

That big poster should cover one wall!! :D :cheers:

]

BTW,

Lorraine is next!! :dweez:

• Like 1

I won a pair of tickets to :rush: off one of the local radio stations last month and they just called me to tell they are ready for pickup!!! :D

now i just hafta figure out when i can get there to pick them up! i've got 30 days. :LOL:

• Like 3

I'm going to Ramblin' Man Fair!!!! :dweez: :7up: :haz:

10408921_651920058288096_6651896482095892514_n.jpg?oh=ea23e8ae9137a592e5bfb78d8d62bbe0&oe=55B9A66E&__gda__=1434489831_d115ce2eb6fa671414eef9665fcfae51

wow. this looks like quite an event!!! I'm good friends with one of Gregg Allman's sons. :)

• Like 3

I won a pair of tickets to :rush: off one of the local radio stations last month and they just called me to tell they are ready for pickup!!! :D

now i just hafta figure out when i can get there to pick them up! i've got 30 days. :LOL:

did they tell you the seats yet?

did they tell you the seats yet?

no i didn't even think to ask... :eyeroll:

until i got off the phone with the person, that is.... :LOL:

did they tell you the setlist yet?

did they tell you the setlist yet?

:LOL:

You're a real card, heh heh heh...