What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I know there is a thread for this somewhere but I dug around all over and couldn't find it :wacko: I was depositing the check my wife got for her birthday from my parents and when I looked down at the check I noticed something kinda hard to miss.... :cheers:

http://s3.postimg.org/rviri07lv/20150302_135127.jpg

• Like 5

I know there is a thread for this somewhere but I dug around all over and couldn't find it :wacko: I was depositing the check my wife got for her birthday from my parents and when I looked down at the check I noticed something kinda hard to miss.... :cheers:

http://s3.postimg.org/rviri07lv/20150302_135127.jpg

That's awesome! I have a whole photo album ( on FB) titled "You Know You're A Rush Fan When"....

• Like 2

My wife's mom just left the country and she asked me to go buy an international calling card... grabbed a $20 card and my total was $21.12. (5.6% sales tax here)
  • Like 1

When I gas up the van,

Most of the time I stop at 2112! :D

I often by chance look at my phone to see what time it is, and it is 21:12 and I say "Damn right it is!" :LOL:

Hee, I do pretty much the same thing. "2112, yay!"

• Like 2

Having my tax return deposited in my account gave me a bit of a boost today :D.
  • Like 1

Just added Epix and IFC to my Sling TV Roku CHannel. They're that 4th pay tv network that plays Paramount,MGM and Lionsgate movies because their previous home, Showtime, didn't want to renegotiate with them. Lot of great franchises like Bond, Rocky, Star Trek and F13 on there. I'll definitely be watching the latter a week from Friday if you catch my drift. :LOL:

Plus, I can finally see Portlandia on IFC instead of downloading it.

i got 4 A's on my report card!

That definitely earns you a new car!! Mom & Dad.....you've been put on notice!! :D

• Like 1

i got 4 A's on my report card!

That definitely earns you a new car!! Mom & Dad.....you've been put on notice!! :D

I'd like to have a new band shirt and/or some ice cream to be honest
  • Like 1

My little girl was in her first auto accident yesterday and it wasn't her fault. It was only a fender bender but it really makes a guy wake up when his 16 yr. old daughter is in a car crash. GOD DAMN I worry SOOOOO MUCH about her when she's out on he road. I'm a dad. What else can I say??????

The first taste of spring. The sun feels warm, the birds are chirping outside my balcony, I got Chris Rea playing on the turntable and I'm eating Honey Dews while planning taking a drivers license and buying a bike.

:sundog:

My son has to read every day as homework, then write about what he read. Six months into school, he's become bored with the routine, so I decided to have him read songs with lyrics that tell a story. We started with the Beatles...Rocky Raccoon.

From bored to inspired!!! :dweez:

• Like 1

My son has to read every day as homework, then write about what he read. Six months into school, he's become bored with the routine, so I decided to have him read songs with lyrics that tell a story. We started with the Beatles...Rocky Raccoon.

From bored to inspired!!! :dweez:

That's awesome! How old is he?

• Like 1