What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

My grandma got a fortune cookie and read it aloud, "now is the time for you to look inside and find yourself." I impulsively added, "and do it quick because time's running out"... And she laughed. I still apologized and she told me to "stop" because it was both true and funny. She's my favorite person :) ... :(
  • Like 1

Cutting my ex best friends hair today. Felt like old times, happy and free feeling. She asked to come up and see the horse and my kiddos.

We both got goose bumpy and teary. It was a long two years without her. I feel whole again.

• Like 4

I took my kids to a monster truck show tonight with the Grave Digger and all the big shots. Good show! Very LOUD!!! We flew over the venue on December 20th in a Cessna 172 and talked about it as we were flying over it. Good times with my kids. That sh!t just never gets old!!!!!
  • Like 2

I took my kids to a monster truck show tonight with the Grave Digger and all the big shots. Good show! Very LOUD!!! We flew over the venue on December 20th in a Cessna 172 and talked about it as we were flying over it. Good times with my kids. That sh!t just never gets old!!!!!

:hi:

Hope all is well brother. :cheers:

Got a ticket....

speeding?

horrible joke.

anyway, what show and what section?

It was a good1 :LOL: Atlanta Section 102 Row K Seat 3 if I recall correctly.... :codger:
  • Like 2

Got a ticket....

speeding?

horrible joke.

anyway, what show and what section?

It was a good1 :LOL: Atlanta Section 102 Row K Seat 3 if I recall correctly.... :codger:

Are you going to the Atlanta show?....
  • Like 1

awesome! I'll be on the lawn, same show. as much as I like being closer, being able to pretty much do as I please and maximize my enjoyment of the show is most important. Edited by bathory
  • Like 1

awesome! I'll be on the lawn, same show. as much as I like being closer, being able to pretty much do as I please and maximize my enjoyment of the show is most important.

:goodone:

Yep,

That's how I feel when I go to a concert. I need space. :D

• Like 1