What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I removed a bag of clothing donations from my closet - fat clothes that are now too big for me and I am NEVER going to use again!!! :ebert:

Woohoo!! You go girl :cheerleader:

I think we have this in common... waiting until we reach the 50s in age and then getting in shape. LOL.. :LOL:

Better late than never right? You know what I look like but my imagination is all I have on you. You are quite the beauty there... :sigh: :codger:

:blush: thanks, Narpski, my friend.

Edited by RushCanuck
  • Like 1

Picked up the new Fly By Night record today and even a day early. To those wondering about the quality, all I can say is get it! Every record I have bought with the Back To Black sticker has been some of the best quality records I've listened to.

16187435200_31550bf3cd.jpg

• Like 1

i went to go tutor some kids today and their teacher saw my shirt and said that Rush is one of his favorite bands. he also said that he wants to get tickets to see them. i guess i made a good first impression :ebert:

I dropped my daughter off at the airport this morning (she's going to FLA to Universal studios - so excited for her! ) - then headed to work. I chose a route/road that is a state /county 17 mile park called Edward Hines Drive. All the plant life and trees are coated in frost and as the early morning sun rised, it made all of them sparkle! it was so pretty to see it made my day.

clearly i like sparkly things...

:coy:

Edited by ladirushfan80
  • Like 1

Hi Ladi!!! :wub:

My eldest young asked if she would come to the Rush concert with me and another friend I'm buying a ticket for....

Now, if Eric comes along, it will be perfect!!! :haz: :7up:

Jeez. I really dislike posting by phone...

Edited by Alsgalpal
  • Like 2

Simply this a couple hours ago....

http://s18.postimg.org/dzdv1y1nt/20150112_172026.jpg

There's $1.77 by my house.

My post was two weeks ago and it was a big deal at the time to be under 2 dollars. Its 1.85 here now...
  • Like 1

Hi Ladi!!! :wub:

My eldest young asked if she would come to the Rush concert with me and another friend I'm buying a ticket for....

Now, if Eric comes along, it will be perfect!!! :haz: :7up:

Jeez. I really dislike posting by phone...

:hi: :ebert:

Hope your doing well!!

Are you going to the Portland show? :hug2:

Troutman, I'm going to do my damndest!!! Gotta buy a ticket for my eldest and myself, a Rush friend and hopefully Eric. Will you be down???

I am working on it,

Wouldn't it be cool to meetup again? :dweez: :haz: :7up: :cheers:

• Like 1

Troutman, I'm going to do my damndest!!! Gotta buy a ticket for my eldest and myself, a Rush friend and hopefully Eric. Will you be down???

I am working on it,

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I am working on it,

Hi Ducky!!! :hi: :hi: :hi:

Absofreakinglutely, Troutman!!!! :haz:

• Like 1

I am working on it,

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I am working on it,

Hi Ducky!!! :hi: :hi: :hi:

Absofreakinglutely, Troutman!!!! :haz:

If all goes well,

I will be in touch so we can hook up. :hail:

• Like 1

Do you still have my #?

Eric probably won't come to this show. He only want last time because he still wanted to make me happ . He just admitted that he won't go because he doesn't like Rush.

Do you still have my #?

Eric probably won't come to this show. He only want last time because he still wanted to make me happ . He just admitted that he won't go because he doesn't like Rush.

His loss our gain! :dweez: :P

Is you number the same? If so, yes. :rush: