What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

The foghorn just went off as I was reading this. As much as I hate Hate HATE the fog (and August in SF is just miserable), I love the foghorns.

Or as they call them in trailers ... BWAAAHS :P. I love fog and especially the sound of foghorns.

Reminds me of the movie The Fog ;)

My train arrived on time and headed to Florida for 5 days... :)

With or without you? :LOL:

Good1... :LOL:

My train arrived on time and headed to Florida for 5 days... :)

You're not on the train to Bangkok?

:smoke: :)

First day at work went well. A few hiccups but that's expected. I already know 3 of my colleagues. Heck, I share an apartment with one of them so I'm gonna fit in well :)

Also got some new speaker cables for my subwoofer. Now my Rush records sound even better :D

• Like 3

It was actually yesterday,

BTO played a great setlist and the sound for an outdoor concert was fantastic. The weather sucked but us die hards were their in numbers. And they played "Looking Out For Number One"!! :dweez: :codger: :7up:

First day at work went well. A few hiccups but that's expected. I already know 3 of my colleagues. Heck, I share an apartment with one of them so I'm gonna fit in well :)

Also got some new speaker cables for my subwoofer. Now my Rush records sound even better :D

First paycheck spent!

Sent my daughter off for her first day of college classes!

Instead of heading straight to university, she decided to attend the local junior college and live at home. It's nice having her around, and she'll graduate in two years with an AA degree and $25-30,000 in the bank instead of a bunch of loans. I'm proud of her for thinking that way.

• Like 2

Sent my daughter off for her first day of college classes!

Instead of heading straight to university, she decided to attend the local junior college and live at home. It's nice having her around, and she'll graduate in two years with an AA degree and $25-30,000 in the bank instead of a bunch of loans. I'm proud of her for thinking that way.

I'm sure Dad had a lot to do with that good ol' common sense thinking. A sign of great parenting!

I'm taking advantage of being alone in the house by blasting Clockwork Angels.

I did it in my Durango. Jamming out. Air-drumming. People looking at me as if I'm nuts

It's a party!
  • Like 1

Mind if I join you?

(Cue Caravan...)

Please do!

:7up: :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: :7up:

I did it in my Durango. Jamming out. Air-drumming. People looking at me as if I'm nuts

Excellent!

:7up:

It's a party!

I know it's heresy, but CA is all I want to listen to these days. That, plus GuP and PoW. Everything else just sounds dated. I enjoy the early stuff but rarely find myself listening to it.

• Like 2

Title Track!!!!!

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

There's not a dull moment. Seven Cities. I remember Tony's review of CA. He loves it, but basically said SCOG was dog vomit. To me, Ged is letting it all hang out on that track

• Like 1