What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

-40 lbs and counting!

Feels good aye? I have lost 45 and that about as far as I can go. You should be proud. It takes much discipline I know.... Congrats...... :d13:
  • Like 1

Band rehearsal for the first time in two months. Someone left two cowboy hats; one pink and one white. So the drummer and I put them on while playing. The drummer even took it so far to put on some homemade hot-pants. Goddamn cracked me up :LMAO:
  • Like 4

the boy i like did the ice bucket challenge (and yes I enjoyed watching the video)
  • Like 1

the boy i like did the ice bucket challenge (and yes I enjoyed watching the video)

Did he challenge you?

nope

• Like 1

I have a job interview tomorrow!

:dweez: :chickendance: :pokercards: :hail: :7up: :givebeer: :ebert: :clap: :D

All the best with that :ebert:
  • Like 2

Band rehearsal for the first time in two months. Someone left two cowboy hats; one pink and one white. So the drummer and I put them on while playing. The drummer even took it so far to put on some homemade hot-pants. Goddamn cracked me up :LMAO:

Pics?...... :)
  • Like 2

Pics?...... :)

I did take some of the drummer but I don't think I'm allowed to post it ;)

Thanks. Someone I know has recommended me so it should be a matter of just showing up and saying 'yes'. It's a job at a coffee producer as a warehouse worker. Not what I had in mind when I took my education, but work is work and money is money :)

• Like 2

Thanks. Someone I know has recommended me so it should be a matter of just showing up and saying 'yes'. It's a job at a coffee producer as a warehouse worker. Not what I had in mind when I took my education, but work is work and money is money :)

:goodone:

It's tough enough these days to find a job. You have a great attitude. Good Luck! :ebert:

• Like 1

:goodone:

It's tough enough these days to find a job. You have a great attitude. Good Luck! :ebert:

Thanks my friend. I really miss having a job so my attitude is all about getting all the hours they can give me. I'm going to start freelancing on the side, having gotten some inquiries about making some videos for a band, and some websites so all in all this seems to be the break I've been longing for :)

• Like 1

I got the job! Starting monday morning.

:D :ebert:

That great news! :cheers: I'm happy for you
  • Like 1

my brother had to wake up at 6 AM for freshman first day while I got to sleep in :LOL:
  • Like 1