What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Got internet and cable installed today at the new house. Woo Hoo!! Thank God as the hotel Internet speed was really slow the three weeks we were there. Nice to sleep in your own bed as well. This move has been a real challenge.
  • Like 1

My birthday was two days ago and I got quite a bit of fun money. So yesterday, I went to relatively new music store that everyone's been talking about. Wow, did it live up to the hype...It had everything I was looking for at amazing prices, most of the stuff was $4 and the most expensive thing was $10! I didn't expect to really buy much but the stars were aligned. Here's everything that I bought:

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x357/sabresman31/rush%20collection/2FF34C6C-1ED5-4CA4-87BA-486619C30F5F_zpsdibopmbs.jpg

:geddy:

• Like 7

Last Friday after work I was browsing ebay and I put in a bid for an Authentic Joe Sakic 1998 All-Star jersey. I was the opening bid at $95.00. I then went camping for a week which was amazing and forgot about this jersey.. When I got home today I checked my email and found out that I won this jersey. $118 after shipping for a jersey that is $350+ new. Edited by Cygnus 2112

My birthday was two days ago and I got quite a bit of fun money. So yesterday, I went to relatively new music store that everyone's been talking about. Wow, did it live up to the hype...It had everything I was looking for at amazing prices, most of the stuff was $4 and the most expensive thing was $10! I didn't expect to really buy much but the stars were aligned. Here's everything that I bought:

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x357/sabresman31/rush%20collection/2FF34C6C-1ED5-4CA4-87BA-486619C30F5F_zpsdibopmbs.jpg

:geddy:

Boston's debut...one of the few albums worthy of a place among the riches in that stack!

Did you just lay out on the floor like a dragon amongst the treasure, bathing in your conquest?

• Like 2

Started off my day trading car songs with Trout. I had the volume, but Trout had the best post with a ZZTop classic, Manic Mechanic.

Great nostalgic fun, that was!

Still a full day ahead...

Father-Daughter day today, with PGA golf in Reno, followed by Shakespeare in Tahoe tonight.

• Like 3

Started off my day trading car songs with Trout. I had the volume, but Trout had the best post with a ZZTop classic, Manic Mechanic.

That's right! That's right! That's right! :7up:

Deguello is an exceptional album.... :ebert:

• Like 2

Feeling pretty good today. Cut the grass and took care of some other various yard duties.... :dweez:
  • Like 1

i went to the beach and the water was perfect. it was all around a nice day which made my day. :ebert:
  • Like 3

i got my senior photos taken yesterday and i actually felt really good about myself for once :blush:
  • Like 4

i got my senior photos taken yesterday and i actually felt really good about myself for once :blush:

I had only two decent school photos....1st grade and senior year..... :doh: :LOL:

• Like 2