What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Lost my wallet last Saturday and someone cool actually tried to find me cause she found it. Needless to say I got my wallet back today with everything minus 15 bucks. So stoked!

An African American woman (maybe mid 40's) noticed me in my orange Rush burnt out shirt this morning at the Kangaroo (like a 7-11 store). She came up to me and said "is that Rush the band?' all excited. I said "yes". We talked for the next 5 or 10 minutes of their greatness. Surprised the sh*t out of me for sure. She also said she loved the Peter Gabriel version of Genesis.... :)
  • Like 3

An African American woman (maybe mid 40's) noticed me in my orange Rush burnt out shirt this morning at the Kangaroo (like a 7-11 store). She came up to me and said "is that Rush the band?' all excited. I said "yes". We talked for the next 5 or 10 minutes of their greatness. Surprised the sh*t out of me for sure. She also said she loved the Peter Gabriel version of Genesis.... :)

Heck, that just made my day too :ebert:

• Like 1

If we get a new woman around here (never to many) and she describes herself as a woman of color it will probably be her. I told her all about the TRF and how wonderful it is...... :cheers:
  • Like 2

If we get a new woman around here (never to many) and she describes herself as a woman of color it will probably be her. I told her all about the TRF and how wonderful it is...... :cheers:

She will be in good hands - I mean good company :P :ebert: :cheers:

• Like 1

She will be in good hands - I mean good company :P :ebert: :cheers:

Good1... :LOL:
  • Like 1

The weather has been so nice lately. I've been able to get out in the yard and planted some beautiful flowers (bleeding hearts and white and purple rock cress plants). The white rock cress flowers smell so sweet and wonderful! My hostas are coming up and everything is looking nice. I like.
  • Like 1

The weather has been so nice lately. I've been able to get out in the yard and planted some beautiful flowers (bleeding hearts and white and purple rock cress plants). The white rock cress flowers smell so sweet and wonderful! My hostas are coming up and everything is looking nice. I like.

Love bleeding hearts. I have one white and one pink that I have had for a few years. They have started to come up already. My Japanese laceleaf maples have all bloomed too. The weather has been great here also. Cut the grass today for the first time this year. Love this time of year.. :cheers:

I'm in Vancouver to see Dream Theater, and my hotel didn't have my reservations in the system. I showed them my reservation for a room with a single queen size bed, and they bumped me up to a room with two King size beds, kitchen area and living area for the same rate. This room is almost double the price.
  • Like 1

I got caught by the police riding my go-cart on the street in a vulgar manner (cutting corners, on the sidewalk, across lawns, and such) and he let me go on a warning, (I don't think he wanted to chase me anyway) anyway, f**k the cops! Whatever..............

I saw Dream Theater last night and am seeing Hell Yeah and Avenged Sevenfold tonight. This whole weekend is awesome.

How'd you like DT? Saw them back in February and it was great :)

It was amazing. They were spot on all night. Blew my mind how good they are.

• Like 1

You live in beautiful part of the world. Not envious at all. Not at all ;)

If you're ever in the neighborhood...

By the way...you are only 6.5 hours from my sister's place in Rheinberg, Germany. Next time I'm in Europe I'll have to check out Denmanrk

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

http://www.bestourism.com/img/items/big/1100/Aarhus_Den-Gamle-By-view_4063.jpg

http://www.bestourism.com/img/items/big/1100/Aarhus_Aarhus-aerial-view_4060.jpg

http://shelaghjoyce.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/239932.jpg?w=500

What made my day? Discovering Aarhus.

• Like 1