Practiced telling jokes with my son. My fav:

4. Why Do Ducks Have Flat Feet?

To stamp out forest fires.

Why Do Elephants Have Flat Feet?

To stamp out flaming ducks.

• Like 2

Watching Wizard of Oz with the fam.

I 've heard that's a pretty good movie..... :P Edited by Narpet

I ran a mile and a quarter at the gym this morning without stopping. I was relatively easy too!! :dweez:
  • Like 2

one Xmas holiday at my sisters house, I watched the Wizard of Oz while listening to Pink Floyds DSOTM. they were synched up and started at the same time. That had to be planned in some way by Floyd. Anybody else ever do that? Eeeeeeerie

Great work out at the gym. Home now (after some unexpected running around) and roasting up some pumpkin for an awesome pumpkin curry soup :)

Sounds delicious :)

It's going to be yes! I'm baking some bannock bread to pair with it as well.

I got 2 truckloads of units of vinyl today that made an easy day of unloading them on the forklift. I like these days. Whatever...Now get to fu(k!n work guys!!! Those CNC machines and chop saws won't feed themselves! GET TO WORK!!!! Edited by missionman

one Xmas holiday at my sisters house, I watched the Wizard of Oz while listening to Pink Floyds DSOTM. they were synched up and started at the same time. That had to be planned in some way by Floyd. Anybody else ever do that? Eeeeeeerie

Yeah I tried that. Before Dot & the gang arrived at the Emerald City, I had almost run out of pot and cheese doodles. Scary!!!

All you Rush Forum'ers back off today because cloud #9 belongs to me today. Anyone who reads any of my posts knows I have been busting a hump on my fitness. I have been getting after it pretty hard for the past 6+ months and have seen results. I feel better and look better etc. Well today came the ultimate reward at least for now. A couple months after my hand surgery last March I was the softest and in the most doughy shape of my life. My pants size was a 36 and hauling ass toward a run in with 38. Stop!!!! I started my fitness routine right then and there the day the cast was removed from my hand. Today we got some pants from Old Navy we had ordered for our son for Christmas. My son is a big man and we ordered 4 pairs of varying styles of jeans. 42/34 jeans. One pair by mistake came 32/34. My wife suggested "why don't you try them on?". I did!!!! They are slim fit and they fit like a glove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's the first time in God knows how long my wife actually said "damn you look good". She said I should keep them and get more, similar to them. No more jeans that are now to big and hang off of me anymore.

My great ass is back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dweez: :d13: :dweez:

:dweez:

Edited by Narpet
  • Like 3

All you Rush Forum'ers back off today because cloud #9 belongs to me today. Anyone who reads any of my posts knows I have been busting a hump on my fitness. I have been getting after it pretty hard for the past 6+ months and have seen results. I feel better and look better etc. Well today came the ultimate reward at least for now. A couple months after my hand surgery last March I was the softest and in the most doughy shape of my life. My pants size was a 36 and hauling ass toward a run in with 38. Stop!!!! I started my fitness routine right then and there the day the cast was removed from my hand. Today we got some pants from Old Navy we had ordered for our son for Christmas. My son is a big man and we ordered 4 pairs of varying styles of jeans. 42/34 jeans. One pair by mistake came 32/34. My wife suggested "why don't you try them on?". I did!!!! They are slim fit and they fit like a glove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's the first time in God knows how long my wife actually said "damn you look good". She said I should keep them and get more, similar to them. No more jeans that are now to big and hang off of me anymore.

Here's to a great ass :D :cheers:

• Like 2

Pics or it didn't happen.

Uh...

Never mind...

slowly backs out of the thread...

• Like 2

Pics or it didn't happen.

Uh...

Never mind...

slowly backs out of the thread...

I'll see what I can rustle up over the long weekend........................ :LMAO: at myself
  • Like 1

I got a check from my mortgage company today.

They made a mistake taking two payments outta my bank account. When I confronted them they said they couldn't do a reversal. I then went ape on like 20 people, working my way up the food chain. They discovered shit can roll uphill. They put the extra draft back in my account, and over-nighted a check for $1200 for my "troubles".

Needless to say, I feel much better about it after getting that check.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2

I got a check from my mortgage company today.

They made a mistake taking two payments outta my bank account. When I confronted them they said they couldn't do a reversal. I then went ape on like 20 people, working my way up the food chain. They discovered shit can roll uphill. They put the extra draft back in my account, and over-nighted a check for $1200 for my "troubles".

Needless to say, I feel much better about it after getting that check.

Oh yeah the old "I'm sorry we can not do that" :eyeroll:

Glad you stuck to your guns and got your money back. $1200 is a lot of money.