What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

The annual Sumo tournament has rolled into town and seeing the big bastards about is always a treat. Was on the train standing next to one of the giants... he seemed interested in my fresh smelling bakery bag of blueberry muffins and apple cinnamon pastries. I turned to him, looked up and slowly said 'Oishii' (delicious). He had a bit of a smile at that. The scene of that itself is fun....that big hulk of a fighter trying to secretly check out the baked goods and 5'2 me somewhat taunting him with those treats

:blaze:

• Like 1

My 80 lb. Doberman laying against me tonight. She is such an amazing dog.

Hearing that Sheldon finally got a date for the TRF prom.

My dog > any girlfriend you've ever had.

How many times have you actually had your dog?

Not selling out and taking a chance by NOT accepting the bullshit contract my company offered me for the upcoming school year. f**k you bastards, I'd rather starve to death than be screwed over by you guys!

Actually, I had originally accepted it but then thought, "What the hell am I doing? I'm more valuable than this!"

:blaze:

I got my first virtual kiss from someone on flirtomatic.com. Been trying it out since a friend of mine I've been in a flirtationship with (e.g. we like each other but don't see it as something more for now) is off the market for now so I'm looking for a self esteem boost lately.

the kisser:

http://i48.tinypic.com/29ncmcl.jpg

Vernon "the anti Trout" Wells is no longer on my Angels! :7up: :banana:

Just like a classic AC/DC song, goodbye and good riddance to bad luck!

I think he'll fit very well with the Yankees (oh please, oh please) Playing injured without telling everyone so it effects all other aspects of your game like hitting, running and catching and throwing? You know, just minor stuff for a baseball player :eyeroll: I hope the Yankees get the full Vernon Wells experience. I hear he's a nice guy though, does a lot of volunteer and outreach work. Yankees problem now. Good.

What made my day today... TiVo patched! I can now transfer things back and forth between my DVR and my PC again. :D

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

A new restaurant opened up in my cuisine-challenged town.....an Indian/Pakistani restaurant! :haz: :haz: :haz:

After putting it off for a few weeks as I truly detest dealing with it, I finally knuckled under this weekend and got my 2012 income tax done. Best of all, I am expecting a refund.

The same here- I just did mine yesterday...also expecting a healthy refund...

But that was yesterday's news. As for today...well, I'm out of bed, showered, and coffee'd...and feeling fine. (I'm often not too difficult to please).

Just bought a BlackBerry! :)

Didn't you just get a Samsung or something :unsure:

I did - I just need a back-up cellphone if my Samsung goes tits up..! :D

• Like 1

tits up..! :D

You say that like it's a bad thing...?

God I love the English language!! :laughing guy:

After Diane having yet another complete meltdown yesterday, including my taking a vicodin just to get to sleep...today we're almost back to normal.

We spent some time out shopping and what not, and when I was asked to make dinner I made a simple pasta and sauce...and someone even helped, we ate were satisfied, nodded off in front of the TV...

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

tits up..! :D

You say that like it's a bad thing...?

God I love the English language!! :laughing guy:

Bob..! :o

:P

I VOTED today!! :chickendance: :chickendance: Ain't I a good boy?!!

What was the vote for..? :)

We had some local and state positions up for election. Mayor, county criminal court judges, school board, state school superintendant, state Supreme Court, etc.

The odd thing was that the county judges all ran uncontested.....and yet, everyone complains about our "idiot judges" who are too lenient with their sentencing. I guess no one else wants the job..... :wtf:

someone finally retired who has been undermining me here at work for the past several years. GB and GR...