What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Double good news today ... my godchild ... and her hubby are expecting !!! (it's all his fault wink.gif

... not that I am a christian of sorts anymore ...

Some things happen ... I can't xplain WHY

carry on

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Mar 20 2011, 06:58 PM)
My cat just showed up after being gone for two weeks! Since he rarely, if ever, leaves for a long time, it's awesome since we thought he had run off to die. I'm so glad that's not the case. Welcome home, Oliver!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Just saw this... OMG YES!! Wonder what he did for those two weeks?

This is sort of a combination, 'What Pissed You Off/What Made Your Day' situation. So, the other day I see that some caulk is peeling/chipping away in a small section of the shower stall.

Fast forward to this morning...

The entire master bathroom is taken apart.

I ended up stripping ALL of the caulk from the shower doors, disassembled the entire shower door system AND the shower fixtures...

More fast forwarding...

All the bathroom fixtures are disassembled (two sinks, one bathtub, one shower), the ceiling has been painted and basically everything is in little pieces everywhere.

God I love it when I have a project.

Except, this is turning out to be one helluva project.

QUOTE (-Ender- @ Mar 28 2011, 01:08 PM)
Acceptance, release, and peace.

hug2.gif

My son. While certainly a typical teen in many ways, he still makes me smile and feel proud: still drumming like crazy (and he's really good!), working out hard in preparation for football, and he made all A's for the 3rd consecutive term.

Plus, last night, his dad, Kerry and I played Scrabble and had the best time laughing and being silly. It was a much-needed time of feeling close to him again. It's hard for us moms when our little boys grow up.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 28 2011, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (-Jane- @ Mar 28 2011, 05:57 PM)

hug2.gif

+1

hug2.gif

+2

hug2.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 29 2011, 10:54 AM)
My son. While certainly a typical teen in many ways, he still makes me smile and feel proud: still drumming like crazy (and he's really good!), working out hard in preparation for football, and he made all A's for the 3rd consecutive term.

Plus, last night, his dad, Kerry and I played Scrabble and had the best time laughing and being silly. It was a much-needed time of feeling close to him again. It's hard for us moms when our little boys grow up.

wub.gif (where's the smile/sniff thingy when you need it?)

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Mar 29 2011, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 29 2011, 10:54 AM)
My son.  While certainly a typical teen in many ways, he still makes me smile and feel proud: still drumming like crazy (and he's really good!), working out hard in preparation for football, and he made all A's for the 3rd consecutive term.

Plus, last night, his dad, Kerry and I played Scrabble and had the best time laughing and being silly.  It was a much-needed time of feeling close to him again.  It's hard for us moms when our little boys grow up.

wub.gif (where's the smile/sniff thingy when you need it?)

I hear ya'. When I get more than a grunt out of my teen boy, I have to restrain myself from running up and hugging him to death.

I am depressed and eating chocolate, and I don't know if I should say that made my day but I am eating a mexican chocolate that i had when I was seven, ten years ago wacko.gif can't believe how good it is,and all the memories it brings back...

QUOTE (Babycat @ Mar 29 2011, 10:57 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 28 2011, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (-Jane- @ Mar 28 2011, 05:57 PM)

hug2.gif

+1

hug2.gif

+2

hug2.gif hug2.gif

^^^

Today, its this!

smile.gif

Made my day that I can actually talk, I haven't been able to talk and be heard in a few days.

QUOTE (-Jane- @ Mar 30 2011, 11:58 AM)
Made my day that I can actually talk, I haven't been able to talk and be heard in a few days.

Well we know what made someone's day for a few days, then...

ph34r.gif