What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Just got back from my first day back at school. I was reminded why I love Human Anatomy so much! biggrin.gif My tuition was actually LESS than what I originally thought which is a VERY good thing and I'm getting my textbooks from a friend who I met before and is now in 3rd year and is selling them all. I got one today for $25... already started reading.

biggrin.gif

The "scratch and dent" bass case I stole on e-Bay showed up today. My bass fits perfect and the only "damage" there was to the case was the cardboard box it came in. I bought an $89.00 case for $39.00 delivered, that and the beautiful weather here in Vegas!

Dad picked up this at a school he was delivering to:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/1Subalbum/Moonunicorn.jpg

Can you believe they were going to throw it away? ohmy.gif

It's amazing how some people in your life have the ability to put you at ease and make life seem less complicated just by showing how much they love and believe in you. I am VERY thankful and happy that I met this person and have them in my life. smile.gif

I played along to the entire Hemispheres album on bass without making too many mistakes. I'd say I'm pretty confident when it comes to playing the bass. yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif yes.gif

I got let out of work early. We're gonna watch that Keanu Reeves movie called Constantine. I features Tilda Swinton and an appearance by Gavin Rossdale.

QUOTE (Boots @ Sep 3 2010, 07:24 PM)
I got let out of work early. We're gonna watch that Keanu Reeves movie called Constantine. I features Tilda Swinton and an appearance by Gavin Rossdale.

I actually enjoy that movie yes.gif

It kicks ass yes.gif

Was yesterday on the way to work, sun shining in my eyes the road all shining and I could not see too good.

WHEN SUDDENLY ohmy.gif a HUGE DEER jumped in front of me, all I saw was his huge body right smack in front of me, I hit the breaks and he was gone.. wacko.gif

For a 1/2 a second I seen him come thru my windshield.

and another one gets missed.. applaudit.gif

I'll list everything.

- Georgia obliterates Louisiana-Lafayette for our season opener.

- Georgia Southern obliterates Savannah State for our season opener.

- Florida plays a shitty game. (They won, though. sad.gif )

- Braves won, maintaining first place in the NL East.

What will make tomorrow (technically, it's today) is if I get to hang out with someone I haven't seen in over a year. I'm not expecting it, because she's always busy, but we're both hoping to see each other tomorrow.

My 10 your old son sitting in the back seat on the way home from a BBQ. I'm blasting Vapor Trail (the song) on my Ipod through the car stereo, and he leans up, then says "Vapor Trail, right?"

th1245.gif Brought a tear, seriously...he's my "lil' Lerxst."

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs123.ash2/39502_1573141016281_1468216679_31502673_1017469_n.jpg

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Sep 5 2010, 05:34 AM)
^^ cool!! am on mine in a few minutes will be at least 150mile putt biggrin.gif ,weather perfect God is good!!

Be safe as always, fantasy football draft today, then another ride on monday

spent about 3 hours walking around trying to find fast food off-campus. wandered about half a block into a reeeallllly bad neighborhood, turned around and ran like shit. turns out we had turned the wrong way coming out of the campus entrance. we went back and ordered $50 worth of dominos to the dorm. we're way too adventurous laugh.gif