What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

My best friend/sis Sabrina (Fancy_Dancer) is in the hospital to have her baby! He or she will be born today. smile.gif

Took my truck to the car wash and gave it a bath. We have raspberries in our yard, and the birds love 'em. So much so that when they're done, they crap all over my truck. Raspberry season is over, so I think they finally got it out of their system. tongue.gif It's nice to drive around town and not be embarrassed by all the blobs on the rig. laugh.gif

Just came back from an hour at the gym. I always feel energized after a good work out. Was gonna go for a bike ride but it's pissin' down rain... figures. At least the temperature is VERY comfortable right now... the rain is pretty refreshing. biggrin.gif

The forecast for this week. Considerably cooler, thank god.

Had the hip re-checked by the orthopedist this morning, and I am good to wait a few more months (after the first of 2011) for surgery! 653.gif

Orthopedist is smokin' hot, too. Not a bad way to start the day at all.

And just think, the Doc wont tell either cool.gif .LOL, just kidding biggrin.gif

Always makes my day when TRF'ers have good news. smile.gif

Edited by ridertoo98

I'm not mad at him anymore-- the lawyer guy. He emailed me and apologized. He actually seemed very sweet and sincere. I guess we're friends again.

I have some other good news, but nothing concrete.

I'll have to keep it a secret until it's confirmed and I know more.

Thanks everybody.

Cheers.

trink39.gif

My kids go back to school tomorrow. Their prep for school is a different matter though....

They're excited about it though, that's a plus!!!!! And all the honor roll awards they get along the way, just makes my day/quarter/semester/ whatever.... wub.gif

Being able to host my monthly dinner get togethers with my friends. I haven't been able to since having Connor last year but now we're into a good schedule and I am back hosting.

I really enjoy this. I love having a house full of people, mingling, laughing, talking, eating, drinking all while the kids are having a good time running around and playing upstairs.

There is nothing I enjoy more than having a loud house with tons of food.