Tshirt & Water bottle

tripdad

Got mine on 7/8 - but actually got it out of the mailbox at 1:25am on 7/9 after I got home from work LOL Water bottle is nice - Limited Edition so I may be geeky and not use it...who knows, might be worth something. Nice shirt, gonna wear it to the show in 10 days 1022.gif bncegrn.gif

We want our too!!! My wife and I will geek up and wear the shirts to the West Palm Show.

Can't wait to see the water bottles too!

QUOTE (Anthem @ Jul 9 2010, 08:39 PM)
Received an e-mail, mine shipped today. I doubt it will be here by next Friday (in time for next Saturday's show), but I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!

Like I said in me previous message, I received an e-mail saying my merchandise was shipped (received the e-mail Friday evening). I get home from work today and I have received the package ohmy.gif

This was sent regular "international parcel", not FedEx or UPS. This must have been shipped out earlier than Friday, but they only sent me the e-mail on Friday....

The water bottle is great, the T-Shirt is nice, but I will still need to pick up another one on Saturday biggrin.gif

Well I finally got a ship notice. Maybe it will arrive by Thursday so I can take to Toronto with me. A tshirt would be nice but I really need a water bottle to mix my drinks in! ;-)

Thanks for the updates. I also got my shipping notification email from mt. I actually got this merch set hoping to get a chance on the "meet and greet" contest but no luck so far. I emailed them asking about the contest results and they answered that only the winning individuals would get notified and that the results will not be made public. Hmmm... when the results of a contest you enter are not made public, it makes you wonder if the contest was fair or even if there were any winners at all, don't you think?

Got my shipment email last night as well.

Now if I could get a Meet and Greet email things will be a tad better.

Edited by Todem