Tshirt & Water bottle

tripdad

yeah, us too. i really hate dealing with MT - they always manage to fukk up something with our merchandise order - thankfully (*knock on wood*) not our ticket orders!!

I ordered these last week and it said the design wasn't final yet confused13.gif

So I guess they will ship when that happens.

From MusicToday....

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Musictoday. This is a Pre-Order and the hold up on the shipping has been due to the late arrival of the R4CT06SZ Rush Time Machine Tour T-Shirts. These orders are scheduled for shipment on 6.11.10. You will receive an email when the package leaves our facility.

We do not have the ETA for the shipment of tickets since that is done by the Ticketing Department. Normally, they ship tickets about 2 weeks before the event and you will receive an email when the tickets are shipped.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Bill
Customer Service
www.musictoday.com
Toll Free (US): 877-MUSIC-77 (877-687-4277)

FTR, no email has been received at this time saying that the items have shipped - but supposedly we will all receive the same canned email on approximately the day.

oh goody...

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Musictoday. I am very sorry to say that your order did not ship on 6.11.10 as we were told. At this point, I cannot offer further speculation on the shipment of this merchandise at this time, but our management will be providing an update on these orders tomorrow. I am hoping that the order will be shipped by then.

Sincerely,

Bill
Customer Service
www.musictoday.com

Hmmmm, last Thursday, June 10th, the wife and I went to the "Rush:Beyond the Lighted Stage" documentary in Orland Park, IL.

We saw SEVERAL people wearing the "Time Machine" t-shirts.

I wasn't thinking too well at the time I guess, or I would have asked them about it. It definitely surprised me, and I just assumed the rest of us would get ours soon.

Inquired last night since I did not see my order listed on their search screen. Got this...Reply

"Hello,

Thank you for choosing Musictoday. Pre-Orders do not appear on the Order Status Page. Your order is being processed for shipment on 6.22.10. Your will receive an email when the package leaves our facility.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us."

So I guess I wait and see...

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k433/dad2trips/popcorn.gif

Any updates on the Tshirt/water bottle combo?? I still have not received any e-mails saying that they were shipped. I sent MT an e-mail, we'll see how long it will take for a response, but I was wondering if others have received them yet???

I ordered just the shirt, and it came a week or two ago. I wore it to work and got a surprising amount of comments/conversation over it.

I plan on getting an official tour shirt of course, since this one doesn't even have dates on it.

Still nothing and getting pretty damn pissed about it too. Thanks MT, you've fukked up yet again! angry.gif

Spoke to someone from MT yesterday, they checked their system for pre-orders and they said the shipping date has been pushed back to July 6th. Since someone posted that they received their t-shirts, I guess the delay is with the water bottles, but I thought I read somewhere before that the delay was with the T-Shirts...... sad.gif

Still waiting and have not read a thing (no emails sent).

I am sure I will get it. (water bottle and shirt) and I am sure I won't win the meet and greet for either city with my luck.

Finally got an email today saying it was shipping today...bout fukkin time. I'm relieved I'll have it before going to the Mohegan show!

Email they sent me today said they were delayed and now expected to ship July 6th.

Man were these popular or something?? I want my T for Toronto trip damn it!

QUOTE (tripdad @ Jul 2 2010, 08:44 PM)
Email they sent me today said they were delayed and now expected to ship July 6th.
Man were these popular or something?? I want my T for Toronto trip damn it!

Still no e-mail about shipping angry.gif My first concert is also T.O. so I doubt I will receive this before June 17th at this point....

QUOTE (johndyar @ Jul 6 2010, 08:45 PM)
I got mine today.

T-Shirt & Water bottle??? I spoke to someone from Musictoday and he said the shirts are in but not the water bottles and that's what the hold-up is. He said the supplier keeps pushing the date back. Now they are saying mid-July....

I emailed them yesterday and this is the response I got:

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Musictoday. These Rush Pre-Orders have been pushed back several times over the past few weeks due to the late arrival of the products. We understand that a shipping date has been set for July 6, 2010 and you will receive an email when your package leaves our facility.

Sincerely,

Bill

Customer Service

www.musictoday.com

International: 001-434-244-7300

QUOTE (Anthem @ Jul 7 2010, 05:52 PM)
QUOTE (johndyar @ Jul 6 2010, 08:45 PM)
I got mine today.

T-Shirt & Water bottle??? I spoke to someone from Musictoday and he said the shirts are in but not the water bottles and that's what the hold-up is. He said the supplier keeps pushing the date back. Now they are saying mid-July....

Yes. I was surprised. The shirt is OK and the water bottle is nice.