Any word on the Music Today presale tix?

syd11

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 7 2010, 01:38 PM)
Got mine today - for a different show, mind you, but FWIW, they are shipping them out.

Hey, which show, if you don't mind me asking? The first one on June 29th?

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 7 2010, 01:38 PM)
Got mine today - for a different show, mind you, but FWIW, they are shipping them out.

You received yours for a different Rush show? What is the date of the

show you're attending? I'd love to find these in the mailbox when I get

home today! 653.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 7 2010, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Jun 7 2010, 02:40 PM)
Hey, which show, if you don't mind me asking?  The first one on June 29th?

Nope. 7/19.

kbomb you're giving me hope! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 7 2010, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Jun 7 2010, 02:40 PM)
Hey, which show, if you don't mind me asking?  The first one on June 29th?

Nope. 7/19.

ummm.. now i'm freaking! Mine's on 7/17, and I STILL haven't gotten them sad.gif

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Jun 7 2010, 02:52 PM)
ummm.. now i'm freaking! Mine's on 7/17, and I STILL haven't gotten them sad.gif

Perhaps you're just 2 postal days further away from the distribution center. I wouldn't sweat it.

Don't freak everyone.

You will get them up to 10 days before the show.

Chillax.

QUOTE (RushNut @ Jun 7 2010, 03:01 PM)
Did anyone READ the confirmation email?

Yes, of course I read the confirmation email. The reason I asked is that for the last tour I received my tickets a month before the show date and wanted to know if others heard anything yet or received their tix. As one person has confirmed, some have already shipped out and so I got my answer. Sorry if I'm concerned about the $370 I paid for tickets 2 months ago. pokey.gif

Be concerned after the 2 week threshold is realized...THEN call them and have them fix the problem. No sense in getting worked up. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/eyebrows.gif

In my case, my friend bought the tickets so he is the one that received it... and he insisted that it didn't say anything about a 2 week allowance. But I don't know how trustworthy that is since I have yet to lay eyes upon it.

At any rate, I hate wiating. Like the poster above me said, you must understand that we are concerned about our expensive tickets.

QUOTE (syd11 @ Jun 7 2010, 03:08 PM)

Yes, of course I read the confirmation email. The reason I asked is that for the last tour I received my tickets a month before the show date and wanted to know if others heard anything yet or received their tix. As one person has confirmed, some have already shipped out and so I got my answer. Sorry if I'm concerned about the $370 I paid for tickets 2 months ago. pokey.gif

Yeah usually they say 2 weeks out but in the past, I have gotten them a month prior. But I'm not too worried, they have a good track record with me.

For the benefit of those who did not get a copy of the confirmation email:

For shipped tickets: By choosing UPS or US Mail, it does NOT mean that your tickets will be shipped out immediately after you process your order. Tickets will be shipped 10 business days (approximately 2 weeks) before the event date. If you have not received your tickets one week prior to the event date, please email tix@musictoday.com immediately. Non-delivery claims must be made no later than 48 hours prior to a weekday event and no later than Thursday evening prior to a weekend event. Day of show and weekend requests for assistance cannot be honored and no refunds will be made. Note: UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.

[sNIP unrelated will-call info]

Delivery Notes:

USPS 1st Class Mail w/Delivery Conf. - 3.50 (USD)

By choosing USPS 1st Class Mail w/Delivery Conf., it does NOT mean that your tickets will be shipped out immediately after you process your order. Tickets will be shipped no later than 10 business days (approximately 2 weeks) before the event date; however they might be shipped earlier. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event date, please email tix@musictoday.com for further assistance. Please note: The tracking message on www.usps.com will only confirm that your tickets have been picked up at our facilities in Virginia. This means your tickets are "in transit." The next update made to www.usps.com will be to confirm delivery of your order.

I don't know if they have different regional shipping centers, but mine came from VA, as specified in this email. I imagine shipping to Canada might take a few additional days.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 7 2010, 03:35 PM)
QUOTE (syd11 @ Jun 7 2010, 03:08 PM)

Yeah usually they say 2 weeks out but in the past, I have gotten them a month prior. But I'm not too worried, they have a good track record with me.

So it can range anywhere from a month to two weks prior to the event? Sweet... hopefully they come this week, because i'm getting that impending feeling of imminent disappointment that the tickets will never end up gtting to us, and we'll miss out. sad.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 7 2010, 03:57 PM)
For the benefit of those who did not get a copy of the confirmation email:

For shipped tickets: By choosing UPS or US Mail, it does NOT mean that your tickets will be shipped out immediately after you process your order. Tickets will be shipped 10 business days (approximately 2 weeks) before the event date. If you have not received your tickets one week prior to the event date, please email tix@musictoday.com immediately. Non-delivery claims must be made no later than 48 hours prior to a weekday event and no later than Thursday evening prior to a weekend event. Day of show and weekend requests for assistance cannot be honored and no refunds will be made. Note: UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.

[sNIP unrelated will-call info]

Delivery Notes:

USPS 1st Class Mail w/Delivery Conf. - 3.50 (USD)

By choosing USPS 1st Class Mail w/Delivery Conf., it does NOT mean that your tickets will be shipped out immediately after you process your order. Tickets will be shipped no later than 10 business days (approximately 2 weeks) before the event date; however they might be shipped earlier. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event date, please email tix@musictoday.com for further assistance. Please note: The tracking message on www.usps.com will only confirm that your tickets have been picked up at our facilities in Virginia. This means your tickets are "in transit." The next update made to www.usps.com will be to confirm delivery of your order.

I don't know if they have different regional shipping centers, but mine came from VA, as specified in this email. I imagine shipping to Canada might take a few additional days.

Thanks for all your help in this matter. The delivery method he chose was Fedex Canada, but I don't know where the regional centre would be situated in my case. At either rate, I would like to make it very clear that I don't care how long I have to wait, as long as they DO come! (although, I also wish they would be here tomorrow tongue.gif )

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Jun 7 2010, 11:57 PM)
Thanks for all your help in this matter. The delivery method he chose was Fedex Canada, but I don't know where the regional centre would be situated in my case. At either rate, I would like to make it very clear that I don't care how long I have to wait, as long as they DO come! (although, I also wish they would be here tomorrow tongue.gif )

No problem. I got a confirmation email when I bought the tix, and then one when they were shipped - got the email Sunday and the tix Monday, with USPS tracking. Again, I don't know if that would apply in Canada, though.

Today I received my 2 tix from Music Today for the July 5th show in Chicago.

I then hit-up Stubhub for a pair of tix for the Chicago show on the 7th - I had never used Stubhub before - and after seeing their 'service charge', I have to wonder if they are just Ticketmaster in disguise? Won't be using them again. smile.gif

Edited by DetachedandSubdivided