Need advice on Toronto tickets

Freeze

Me and my girlfriend are going from Norway to Toronto on summer vacation to see both Rush shows this summer. I`m excited to say the least , but I still haven`t bought the tickets to any of the shows yet. It seems that the seats available at Ticketmaster right now aren`t the best. I`m thinking of actually trying to buy tickets outside of the venue on concert day. Can anyone answer if it`s usually "easy" to get tickets to Rush concerts in Toronto on the day of the show , or is this too much of a risk coming all the way from Norway? I have also considered ebay , but most sellers seem to ship to Canada and US only. Or do I just think that a crap seat is better than no seat and use Ticketmaster? Any help or advice concerning this is very apreciated!

Check out www.stubhub.com They have e-tickets for sale and that means they have instant delivery to your e-mail and you print them out and bring the paper to the show so they can scan the barcode for you. Ticketmaster has no good seats availble for either Toronto show right now... so I think StubHub may be a good place for you guys.

Hmmm...well, I've never actually used scalpers to get tickets before.

With that said, I would recommend trying to get some tickets BEFORE you come all this way. That way, you are at least guaranteed to get into the show.

Also, depending on when you are coming...you could wait until closer to the show, and see if you manage to get some better seats than what is available right now. (I am currently doing that for the Molson Amptheatre show...still don't have tickets as of yet!)

That's awesome though Dude! You'll love it here if you've never been...we Canadians are good people!! wink.gif

I actually waited to get tickets to the Milwaukee show until today. I tried to get tickets on the first day they went on sale but kept getting crappy seats. So everyday since then I would go on Ticketmaster a couple of times a day. Today, I got lower reserved seats on Alex's side about 25 rows back. Similar tickets on Stubhub and Ebay are going for about twice what I paid. It pays to be patient, but with the distance you are traveling, you may not feel like waiting which is understandable,

Good Luck!