mortkort

know im late for the party, but how could HBO cancel this show? its brilliant, one of the most addicting shows ive seen. got season 2 on dvd on friday and finished watching it today. they were supposed to make 6 seasons but they got canned already after the second. i think i read that they are maybe going to continue the story with a book/books, i hope so. its twin peaks all over!

I really liked this show and was very disappointed it was canned after 2 seasons. It was a great mystery/thriller type show that always kept you guessing. HBO did this show (and Deadwood, too) a great injustice by canceling it prematurely.

Clancy Brown was fantastic as Brother Justin Crowe and Tim DeKay was solid as always as Jonesy. And Nick Stahl was great as Ben Hopkins who really had no clue what was happening to him.

Great show. Wish we'd get to hear the rest of the story.

Edited by Snowdog

QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 30 2010, 07:39 PM)
I really liked this show and was very disappointed it was canned after 2 seasons. It was a great mystery/thriller type show that always kept you guessing. HBO did this show (and Deadwood, too) a great injustice by canceling it prematurely.

Clancy Brown was fantastic as Brother Justin Crowe and Tim DeKay was solid as always as Jonesy. And Nick Stahl was great as Ben Hopkins who really had no clue what was happening to him.

Oh they never finished it? Damn. I wont start watching it then cause it will drive me nuts not knowing what happens next.

QUOTE (mortkort @ May 30 2010, 01:13 PM)
know im late for the party, but how could HBO cancel this show? its brilliant, one of the most addicting shows ive seen. got season 2 on dvd on friday and finished watching it today. they were supposed to make 6 seasons but they got canned already after the second. i think i read that they are maybe going to continue the story with a book/books, i hope so. its twin peaks all over!

I agree wholeheartedly!!!!

This series was BRILLIANT!!!!! . . . multiple plot threads interwoven amidst Dust Bowl Era characters and setting . . . all with a big dose of supernatural suspense!

Can't believe that they cancelled such a great show - - Guess that's what "MANAGEMENT" wanted. "You never question MANAGEMENT!"

laugh.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 30 2010, 07:53 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 30 2010, 07:39 PM)

Oh they never finished it? Damn. I wont start watching it then cause it will drive me nuts not knowing what happens next.

Maybe if you know that going in you won't be as angry as I was when I had just finished watching season 2 and found out they'd canceled it laugh.gif