New here

Guest The Maples

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Sep 23 2010, 07:45 PM)
QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Sep 23 2010, 02:22 PM)

All the Ged love in here is making me nauseous tongue.gif  laugh.gif

You love us, Foxxi...just admit it! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Just as well for you guys I do! laugh.gif and I'm in a good mood ... my Guitar Hero 6 - Warriors of Rock complete band package got dispatched today!! "2112" here I come ... as soon as I get a Wii z7shysterical.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 24 2010, 03:46 AM)
I don't know if it's just me, but ever since I saw that color topless photo of Ged, I just can't stop shaking & I'm very weak @ the knees! drool1.gif drool1.gif b_sigh.gif O God... O Ged, more like(!)

No, not just you, Baby! I keep that picture on my phone and my Ipod Touch. Gives me the tinglies! laugh.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

Rushchick10, I've STILL got the shakes! My hands just quiver - I feel wibbly! b_sigh.gif When I gazed @ that pic, I just fell to pieces(!) drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Also, I've got to ask this: do you get those gorgeous pics from photobucket, if so, do you have to create an account in order to upload them & how do you put them on your post as I have none yet. I've already learnt how to edit my profile, change my avatar & put in a signature but I don't know how to put in pics. Does it make any difference that i'm using a mobile phone as I don't have a computer?

Edited by Babycat

Rushchick10, Nobodysheroine, FoxxiStarr, please tell me how I'm supposed to submit pics while I put in text - is it through photobucket? I just don't get it confused13.gif sad.gif I know it seems stupid, but this is my first forum, I'm still finding my way round it & getting used to it, I've learned some things, but never to do this of which someone posting pics has managed to do on their first day & I'm feeling very left out, considering I've got pics I'd like to share). Edited by Babycat

You obviously love lerxst a lot! wink.gif AlexFinal.gif I think the world of Alex too, it's just he doesn't reduce me to a quivering wreck in quite the same way he does to you. How long have you had a thing for lerxst?

Hello, sister Rush-Ladies! I'm new here, too. Just stumbled upon the Forum last night and spent a few hours browsing. You are my kind of people!

Allow me to introduce myself.... my name is Tery. I am fifty*mumble* and have been a Rush fan since 1980. My Hubby and his room mate did a good job of getting me into Rush and other Prog bands. So, I was in love with their work when Moving Pictures came along. Nice to be ahead of the curve, innit? Saw them on that tour (8th row, center) and fell head-over-heels for them. Then saw the Grace Under Pressure show on a chair right up next to the stage, in front of/under Alex (see my profile). I've had a thing for Lerxst ever since.

I missed seeing them again for many years after we moved to the Northwest. But finally was able to go for this tour in Auburn, WA. I re-fell in love. Been on a Rush kick ever since, enjoying re-discovering their vast catalog.

I've had a tough 18 months, losing a good friend and my Mother within 9 months of one another, hence, my choice of UID and lyrics in my Sig. I sought out Neil's Ghost Rider and it has been very helpful and supportive. I hope he knows just how much he has done for others with that book.

Anyway, it's nice to find a community of fellow Rush fiends. Ultra star took away my other Prog family and I've been anxious to find another with which I can share my love of Prog in general, Rush in particular. I look forward to many happy hours talking Rush with you all.

Oh yes, Hubby knows about my Lerxst-love (and Tony Banks, as well). He's cool with it as long as I don't run away to follow the band.... wink.gif

Thank you, thing2jordan! bekloppt.gif

Thank you, thing2jordan! bekloppt.gif

Having some trouble with being re-directed correctly. Sorry for the clone... blush4.gif

Edited by HowItIs

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Sep 27 2010, 05:37 PM)
Hello, sister Rush-Ladies! I'm new here, too. Just stumbled upon the Forum last night and spent a few hours browsing. You are my kind of people!

Allow me to introduce myself.... my name is Tery. I am fifty*mumble* and have been a Rush fan since 1980. My Hubby and his room mate did a good job of getting me into Rush and other Prog bands. So, I was in love with their work when Moving Pictures came along. Nice to be ahead of the curve, innit? Saw them on that tour (8th row, center) and fell head-over-heels for them. Then saw the Grace Under Pressure show on a chair right up next to the stage, in front of/under Alex (see my profile). I've had a thing for Lerxst ever since.

I missed seeing them again for many years after we moved to the Northwest. But finally was able to go for this tour in Auburn, WA. I re-fell in love. Been on a Rush kick ever since, enjoying re-discovering their vast catalog.

I've had a tough 18 months, losing a good friend and my Mother within 9 months of one another, hence, my choice of UID and lyrics in my Sig. I sought out Neil's Ghost Rider and it has been very helpful and supportive. I hope he knows just how much he has done for others with that book.

Anyway, it's nice to find a community of fellow Rush fiends. Ultra star took away my other Prog family and I've been anxious to find another with which I can share my love of Prog in general, Rush in particular. I look forward to many happy hours talking Rush with you all.

Oh yes, Hubby knows about my Lerxst-love (and Tony Banks, as well). He's cool with it as long as I don't run away to follow the band.... wink.gif

Hey there! I was at the Auburn show too! Where were your seats? It was a great one, no question. wink.gif

Welcome aboard! bekloppt.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif