New here

Guest The Maples

QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 21 2010, 03:34 PM)
Thanx FoxxiStarr for the hug2.gif & the  coffee.gif Much appreciated.  trink39.gif . How's Nobodys heroine doing? You'll get used to me - I'm a bit cuckoo(!) laugh.gif

You're cukoo? Aren't we all, my friend? tongue.gif

With the way I behave and think sometimes, I believe that Geddy fangirls may be crazier than Alex and Neil fangirls. wink.gif

It's just somethin' about the Gedster... wub.gif

You know what I mean? blush4.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Sep 21 2010, 03:42 PM)
QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Sep 21 2010, 08:39 PM)

With the way I behave and think sometimes, I believe that Geddy fangirls may be crazier than Alex and Neil fangirls. wink.gif

laugh.gif We're all as bad as each other wink.gif

yes.gif I thought the Lerxst gals were kinda tame, then I started venturing over there, and talking a bit with Foxxi and Janie. I have come to realize that we are ALL sisters-in-lust!! laugh.gif

And, while I would LOVE me some Dirk/Lerxst sammich, just having Dirk ala carte' would be a dream come true! wub.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Sep 21 2010, 02:42 PM)
QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Sep 20 2010, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Sep 20 2010, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Sep 20 2010, 02:45 AM)
Yup that was Nancy .... this pic of Julian and Kyla is on the internet.. and elsewhere in here but here you go

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/DeathGlamIndustries/Rush/Julian20o20Kyla.jpg

She is beautiful... wub.gif

Not only do I have OGLD (Obsessed Geddy Lee Disorder), but I also have IKLD (Infatuated Kyla Lee Disorder). tongue.gif

IKLD...that's a new one.. huh.gif

tongue.gif

It's an inside joke between another female Rushian and myself. tongue.gif

But yes, I do have IKLD. Several times do I find myself crushing on Kyla...and her dad. wub.gif

I'm bi, so I get the best of both worlds, eh? wink.gif

And, yes, Kyla is a beautiful girl, and strongly favors her daddy. wink.gif

I just wish that Julian favored him a bit more. I mean, you can see it in his eyes and a little through the nose, but that's about it. confused13.gif

See, Julian is just a year or two younger than me, so... common001.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 21 2010, 06:10 PM)
GeddyFinal.gif  b_sigh.gif  GeddyFinal.gif  b_sigh.gif  GeddyFinal.gif  b_sigh.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  seriously tempted.gif  wink.gif  drool1.gif  heart.gif  drool1.gif I don't care who knows it! Can I borrow Ged in my dreams please(?!) heart.gif

I know what you mean, dearie. rose.gif

I don't care who knows it, either. wub.gif

(In Homer Simpson voice) Mmmmmm...Geddy. drool1.gif

Considering my dreams are WAY too messed up to ever accommodate Geddy or his bandmates, it's best he's not in my dreams. wacko.gif

You may borrow him in your dreams anytime you want, Babycat. tongue.gif

Just share him in real life. I know that may be asking a lot of you. wink.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Sep 20 2010, 07:02 PM)
I'm new here as well. Hello, fellow New World Women! tongue.gif

Are there any other young Rushians out there? I'm merely sixteen, a Michigan girl who has never been to a Rush show. Yet it's no secret that I long for that day... biggrin.gif

No one cares about Michigan. Not even the greatest rock band to have ever existed. sad.gif

But I'm a female Rushian and PROUD! trink39.gif

Rush is NOT just a guy's band. Who cares if they're 40+ years older than I am? Age doesn't matter to girls who crush on Rush (and Geddy especially). heart.gif

Oh, yeah, he's my favorite... GeddyFinal.gif

wub.gif

I'm only 18. When I went to a Rush concert recently, it seemed like I was one of the youngest people there. Except for maybe some families with their children. Anyway, welcome!!

QUOTE (teababe27 @ Sep 21 2010, 07:55 PM)

Are there any other young Rushians out there? I'm merely sixteen, a Michigan girl who has never been to a Rush show. Yet it's no secret that I long for that day... biggrin.gif

No one cares about Michigan. Not even the greatest rock band to have ever existed. sad.gif

Rush is NOT just a guy's band. Who cares if they're 40+ years older than I am? Age doesn't matter to girls who crush on Rush (and Geddy especially). heart.gif

wub.gif

I'm only 18. When I went to a Rush concert recently, it seemed like I was one of the youngest people there. Except for maybe some families with their children. Anyway, welcome!!

My son is a fan, and he is 10. He's been to the last three tours with me! I went to my first Rush concert at 18 as well! Cheers!! trink39.gif

wub.gif

Us youngsters and our concerts! biggrin.gif

Being at a Rush concert is my dream. Maybe I'll get a spot on Geddy's side of the stage, so I may admire him in real life. wub.gif

Oh, yeah... drool1.gif

I love your avatar. Not to mention the site that that comes from. Homestar Runner, Strong Bad's comic called "Teen Girl Squad." Good to know I'm not the only person who knows that exists. tongue.gif

"Kirsten, you look burnt -- or dead." laugh.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Sep 22 2010, 02:33 PM)

wub.gif

Being at a Rush concert is my dream. Maybe I'll get a spot on Geddy's side of the stage, so I may admire him in real life. wub.gif

Oh, yeah... drool1.gif

I love your avatar. Not to mention the site that that comes from. Homestar Runner, Strong Bad's comic called "Teen Girl Squad." Good to know I'm not the only person who knows that exists. tongue.gif

Oh man, I LOVE Strongbad! So funny! But, I haven't been over there in a while. I need to catch up! tongue.gif

Now, I need to find that picture of Geddy with a "Trogdor" t-shirt on! wink.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Sep 22 2010, 01:41 PM)

wub.gif

Oh, yeah... drool1.gif

Oh man, I LOVE Strongbad! So funny! But, I haven't been over there in a while. I need to catch up! tongue.gif

Now, I need to find that picture of Geddy with a "Trogdor" t-shirt on! wink.gif tongue.gif

TROGDOR WAS A MAN... I MEAN HE WAS A DRAGON MAN...

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 22 2010, 03:24 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Sep 22 2010, 01:41 PM)

wub.gif

Oh, yeah... drool1.gif

TROGDOR WAS A MAN... I MEAN HE WAS A DRAGON MAN...

"Burninating the countryside..." 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Sep 22 2010, 03:33 PM)

wub.gif

Oh, yeah... drool1.gif

Another reason I love that pic of Geddy wearing a Trogdor shirt.

TROGDOOOOOOOOOOR!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Edited by teababe27

FoxxiStarr, what pic would you really like? I've got both downloaded & bluetoothed pics from google images; if I try to change my avatar, a message tells me I can't do that as it's a private pic. I don't know why. Actually, I was just curious about the new name tag as I'd only just noticed it when I logged in & it wasn't there before; I guess past 57 posts nails a new name. Ps, I'm absolutely loving all pics of Ged, including the mega hot ones - drool1.gif is the bottom in color topless one really him or photoshopped? Either way, i got very hot under the collar AGAIN(!) wub.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 23 2010, 10:49 AM)
FoxxiStarr, what pic would you really like? I've got both downloaded & bluetoothed pics from google images; if I try to change my avatar, a message tells me I can't do that as it's a private pic. I don't know why. Actually, I was just curious about the new name tag as I'd only just noticed it when I logged in & it wasn't there before; I guess past 57 posts nails a new name. Ps, I'm absolutely loving all pics of Ged, including the mega hot ones - drool1.gif is the bottom in color topless one really him or photoshopped? Either way, i got very hot under the collar AGAIN(!) wub.gif wink.gif

Babycat, the bottom pic in color is REALLY Geddy! Smokin' hawt, no? laugh.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 23 2010, 03:49 PM)
FoxxiStarr, what pic would you really like? I've got both downloaded & bluetoothed pics from google images;

I love my avatar ... cos it's Lerxst ... it's just the forum pic for the Seeker level i don't like.

All the Ged love in here is making me nauseous tongue.gif laugh.gif