New here

Guest The Maples

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Sep 20 2010, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Sep 20 2010, 02:45 AM)
Yup that was Nancy .... this pic of Julian and Kyla is on the internet.. and elsewhere in here but here you go

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/DeathGlamIndustries/Rush/Julian20o20Kyla.jpg

She is beautiful... wub.gif

Not only do I have OGLD (Obsessed Geddy Lee Disorder), but I also have IKLD (Infatuated Kyla Lee Disorder). tongue.gif

IKLD...that's a new one.. huh.gif

tongue.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! She really looks like her Daddy! Both kids are beautiful. Thanks for posting those pictures for those of us who are new here.

And for our 16 year old friend from MI...cool to have you here. Sorry I am as old as your gramma probably but I am delighted to know youngsters LOVE RUSH just like I do. Their appeal reaches far and wide, huh?

P.S Nobody's Heroine:

Tell your people to take you to a Rush concert, dammitall. And if they don't, I'm gonna come up there (it ain't that far!) and take you myself.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Sep 20 2010, 07:02 PM)
Age doesn't matter to girls who crush on Rush (and Geddy especially). heart.gif

Oh, yeah, he's my favorite... GeddyFinal.gif

wub.gif

I see we are going to get along quite nicely! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Welcome! bekloppt.gif I was 14 when I first started listening to Rush, and I started crushing on Geddy nearly immediately. wub.gif

bekloppt.gif Nobodysheroine! Welcome to TRF! I'm hopelessly devoted to Rush, especially GeddyFinal.gif wub.gif heart.gif b_sigh.gif We'll all get on just fine! We really need our 2.gif fix. I'm nearly 20 years younger than Geddy, but oh my God(!) oops.gif Sorry about that - got a bit carried away laugh.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Sep 21 2010, 05:19 AM)
bekloppt.gif Nobodysheroine! Welcome to TRF! I'm hopelessly devoted to Rush, especially GeddyFinal.gif wub.gif heart.gif b_sigh.gif We'll all get on just fine! We really need our 2.gif fix. I'm nearly 20 years younger than Geddy, but oh my God(!) oops.gif Sorry about that - got a bit carried away laugh.gif

No worries! Geddy is 25 years my senior, and I would STILL... blush4.gif blush4.gif drool1.gif

No question...and no hesitation! laugh.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Sep 21 2010, 07:27 AM)
I think Babycat just got a bit excited!! laugh.gif

Us Lerxst-a-holics have FAR more restraint tongue.gif

Us Ged-gals could argue that we have much more irresistible subject matter! ph34r.gif tongue.gif

P.S. Still want my sammich... drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Sep 21 2010, 04:54 PM)
QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Sep 21 2010, 07:27 AM)
I think Babycat just got a bit excited!!  laugh.gif

Us Lerxst-a-holics have FAR more restraint tongue.gif

Us Ged-gals could argue that we have much more irresistible subject matter! ph34r.gif tongue.gif

P.S. Still want my sammich... drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

Well true you could argue that ... but it would be pointless 'cos you'd be wrong! tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ahh just joking ... I want a sammich too! drool1.gif

Okay, . I think what happened was that I'd wandered into the temples of the syrinx & now I'm feeling much better that I've gotten out of my strait-jacket(!) tongue.gif Sincere apologies for the triple post & the expletive. I think I need a hug..! & a coffee.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Sep 20 2010, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Sep 20 2010, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Sep 20 2010, 02:45 AM)
Yup that was Nancy .... this pic of Julian and Kyla is on the internet.. and elsewhere in here but here you go

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/DeathGlamIndustries/Rush/Julian20o20Kyla.jpg

She is beautiful... wub.gif

Not only do I have OGLD (Obsessed Geddy Lee Disorder), but I also have IKLD (Infatuated Kyla Lee Disorder). tongue.gif

IKLD...that's a new one.. huh.gif

tongue.gif

It's an inside joke between another female Rushian and myself. tongue.gif

But yes, I do have IKLD. Several times do I find myself crushing on Kyla...and her dad. wub.gif

I'm bi, so I get the best of both worlds, eh? wink.gif

QUOTE (hastoloverush @ Sep 20 2010, 10:33 PM)
Wow! She really looks like her Daddy!  Both kids are beautiful.  Thanks for posting those pictures for those of us who are new here.

And for our 16 year old friend from MI...cool to have you here. Sorry I am as old as your gramma probably but I am delighted to know youngsters LOVE RUSH just like I do.  Their appeal reaches far and wide, huh?

Yes, I see a lot of Papa Lee in dear Kyla. That's part of why I have IKLD. tongue.gif

Lucky kids. And lucky wife. cool.gif

My grandma passed away thirteen years ago, but if she were still here, she'd be 80 years old. I doubt you're THAT old, my friend. wink.gif

Thank you all. I feel so loved... blush4.gif

Never been on a forum, even this one. I'm so behind on the times. laugh.gif

But anyway... 653.gif

Yes, the Rush appeal does reach far and wide. I just realized that they existed in November of last year. I had always known of the band but never really paid any attention to them. Then one day, I was enlightened... heart.gif

In November, I shall celebrate my first year anniversary of being a Rushian! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Sep 21 2010, 02:57 PM)
QUOTE (Earthshine Emmeline @ Sep 21 2010, 02:49 PM)
Hey, don't I know you from somewhere, Kahme? wink.gif

I think you do... biggrin.gif

*Kahme runs up and hugs you*

Hi! tongue.gif

*hugs you back* It's funny finding my dA friends on here XD