Who's Going to See...

LakesideMaiden

Now we'll all raally have something to talk about at dinner wherever that may be prior to showtime!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 1 2010, 10:52 AM)
Now we'll all raally have something to talk about at dinner wherever that may be prior to showtime!

OMG I love the new songs!!! Can't wait for Sunday to see (and meet) you all!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Okay, so this is an incentive for Joe's - Regent has a "Dinner and a Movie" promo with Joe's:

Not Your Average Joe's

"Creative Casual Cuisine"

645 Massachusetts Avenue

(781) 643-1666

15% Off The Food Portion Of Your Bill

http://www.notyouraveragejoes.com/

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 2 2010, 05:02 PM)
Okay, so this is an incentive for Joe's - Regent has a "Dinner and a Movie" promo with Joe's:

Not Your Average Joe's
645 Massachusetts Avenue
(781) 643-1666

I'm cool with it. By the way, how will word get out to anyone who is interested in meeting for dinner?

My friend Jillian wants to go but she doesn't post on this forum. She's a mod at CP.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 2 2010, 05:06 PM)

Not Your Average Joe's
645 Massachusetts Avenue
(781) 643-1666

I'm cool with it. By the way, how will word get out to anyone who is interested in meeting for dinner?

My friend Jillian wants to go but she doesn't post on this forum. She's a mod at CP.

Word of mouth? I figured we could plan on meeting around 4-4:30 in the Municipal Parking lot across from the theater (free parking) and then go from there. Very loose arrangements really lol

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 2 2010, 05:13 PM)

Not Your Average Joe's
645 Massachusetts Avenue
(781) 643-1666

Word of mouth? I figured we could plan on meeting around 4-4:30 in the Municipal Parking lot across from the theater (free parking) and then go from there. Very loose arrangements really lol

Okay, I'm fine with that.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 2 2010, 06:07 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 2 2010, 05:13 PM)

Not Your Average Joe's
645 Massachusetts Avenue
(781) 643-1666

Okay, I'm fine with that.

cool!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 2 2010, 06:18 PM)
Probably should be announced on the Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage Facebook page?

That's a good idea smile.gif Link

Okay, so it looks like we're planning dinner for 5:00, but we can still start meeting up in the Muni Parking lot across the street starting at 4:00/4:30 before we head over. I've emailed the Regent to find out about the Dinner and a Movie Program to find out if we'll be able to pick up our tickets before going to the restaurant, and will keep everyone posted on that smile.gif

dat's cool. One thing to consider though is how many folks might want to go. Can we handle a large crowd?

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 3 2010, 12:54 AM)
dat's cool. One thing to consider though is how many folks might want to go. Can we handle a large crowd?

So far on Facebook there's only 15 confirmed guests going - not sure if any besides us, Tortoise and Hare are on TRF and have posted in here that they're going - so there can't be much more than 20 people going. It'll all be separate checks too, so...I have to assume that a large chain like Joes would be able to accommodate us without too much hassle.

QUOTE (Xanadoood @ Jun 3 2010, 12:58 AM)
4:30, parking lot.

I'm there.

Sweet new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Okay - got an email response this morning:

Hi Kathy,

Yes, you should pick up your tickets ahead of time. The box office will be open at that time, so there shouldn't be a problem. Even if there is, just mention to your server that you're going to the Regent after dinner and they should honor the 15% discount.

See you Sunday!

Best,

Leland

Also, I need people to PM me and let me know who will be going out for dinner so that I can get an approximate headcount for a reservation. Thanks!!

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 3 2010, 11:12 AM)

Hi Kathy,

Yes, you should pick up your tickets ahead of time. The box office will be open at that time, so there shouldn't be a problem. Even if there is, just mention to your server that you're going to the Regent after dinner and they should honor the 15% discount.

See you Sunday!

Best,

Leland

Also, I need people to PM me and let me know who will be going out for dinner so that I can get an approximate headcount for a reservation. Thanks!!

bumper.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 3 2010, 05:18 PM)

Hi Kathy,

See you Sunday!

Best,

Leland

bumper.gif trink39.gif

bncegrn.gif That's what I was gonna ask about - - I didn't know if they accepted reservations. That will be great - - especially since we need to get our honored guest to the theater on time!!!!!!

Headcount: Jay, Judy, and Dalton!!!!!!

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

hug2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

I'm so looking forward to Sunday. Since I can't make it to RushCon this year, what we do on Sunday will fill that void.

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 3 2010, 07:47 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 3 2010, 05:18 PM)

Hi Kathy,

See you Sunday!

Best,

Leland

bumper.gif trink39.gif

bncegrn.gif That's what I was gonna ask about - - I didn't know if they accepted reservations. That will be great - - especially since we need to get our honored guest to the theater on time!!!!!!

Headcount: Jay, Judy, and Dalton!!!!!!

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

hug2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

It will probably have to be call ahead seating, but I figure if I know ahead of time, I can call it in...plus I'll call to find out if they do do reservations wink.gif

Yay!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!! I can't believe it's been almost 2 years!!!! hug2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 3 2010, 11:11 PM)
I'm so looking forward to Sunday. Since I can't make it to RushCon this year, what we do on Sunday will fill that void.

I've not been able to make it to Toronto at all for an RC - I hope I'll be able to one of these tours...and I am WICKED psyched for Sunday!!!! 1022.gif bncegrn.gif trink39.gif

Hello everyone! The silent/long-lost Spike will be attending on Sunday. Count me in for dinner! Can't wait to see you all!

QUOTE (Spike @ Jun 4 2010, 10:32 PM)
Hello everyone! The silent/long-lost Spike will be attending on Sunday. Count me in for dinner! Can't wait to see you all!

Yay!!! bncegrn.gif 1022.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Jun 4 2010, 10:32 PM)

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

Archived