Nickleback

Xanadoood

I don't care- Avril has always been gorgeous to me! especially after seeing her in Maxim :drool: Yes, please.

Really?

Yep. I liked it even more because she wasn't doing the typical "Maxim poses"- pouty lips, bent over, etc. The whole "she looks so young!" thing doesn't phase me- I know she's legal LMAO!!!

I don't care- Avril has always been gorgeous to me! especially after seeing her in Maxim :drool: Yes, please.

Really?

Yep. I liked it even more because she wasn't doing the typical "Maxim poses"- pouty lips, bent over, etc. The whole "she looks so young!" thing doesn't phase me- I know she's legal LMAO!!!

:unsure:

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Aug 5 2010, 02:14 AM) I'll still hold a grudge against them for what their success has done to the B.C. music scene though.

?

Theory of a Deadman is the best band to come out of canada in the last 20 years! ohmy.gif

No, that would be Propagandhi

Can't beat true prog metal punk - How to clean everything, Less talk More Rock, and Supporting Case are perfect records

And BTW - Nickelback sux balls - I look at Nickelback the same way I look at pop groups - something created by big business to get easy dollars from people with shitty taste in music. Every song is exactly the same

• Like 1

I sure as hell wouldn't mind being a member of the band. They make good cash. they are pretty popular. More people who dig it the more scratch you make. Nothing wrong with that. It's just music. I'm sure they don't give a shit who doesn't like their music. Look at their bank accounts. And look at the reviewers. If they are the ambassadors of bad music there sure are a ton of them in the same boat. Seems pop gum ball music makes lots of dough.
  • Like 1

Shoot me, I like Avril's music. I think she's a lot like Michelle Branch, in the way she sounds, and I like that sound.

Nickelback just sucks, though. I am looking forward to Avril's new album, but if Nickelsuck wrote pieces of it, it's gonna suck.

Shoot me, I like Avril's music. I think she's a lot like Michelle Branch, in the way she sounds, and I like that sound.

Nickelback just sucks, though. I am looking forward to Avril's new album, but if Nickelsuck wrote pieces of it, it's gonna suck.

Michelle is talented. Don't care much for April or her singing though.

Let me first say that I DO NOT LIKE NICKLEBACK...but am curious as to why they get torn to pieces so often?..I mean, i dont hear anything by them that is THAT annoying. They sound like a typical mainstream radio rock band....but they have gotten crucified more than any other band in recent memory.

What about Godsmack?...Disturbed? ...There are a lot of other equally shitty bands.

I'm just curious as to why they have been targeted so badly...

Thoughts?

:facepalm: and :facepalm: and :facepalm: and more :facepalm:

Emma Watson is sexy as all hell. Yes, I said it. Oh yes.

I'm gonna tell Emma what you said..... :ph34r: ;)

• Like 1

Emma Watson is sexy as all hell. Yes, I said it. Oh yes.

I'm gonna tell Emma what you said..... :ph34r: ;)

lmao tell her she's invited to a "panty party" at my place ;)

My GOD, I'm pervy. hahaha.

• Like 1

I just checked agian , Yep , they still Suck
  • Like 3

Having said that, someone is buying those albums and concert tickets. Who are these people?

People that are a little too old for Beiber and just discovered that rock exists.