How early...

trenken

How early do you guys think the setlist will get leaked? I cant remember if they usually get leaked early or not.

Trying to decide whether I want to go or not. Ive seen Rush many times, so I cant really justify going since this is not supporting a new album which is lame, unless there's many songs I havent seen them play yet from past albums.

Need setlist NOW!

Edited by trenken

I think last time it leaked a day or two before the first show -- but it wasn't really confirmed until that first show; the leak that time around was correct.

QUOTE (trenken @ May 2 2010, 04:31 PM)
How early do you guys think the setlist will get leaked? I cant remember if they usually get leaked early or not.

Trying to decide whether I want to go or not. Ive seen Rush many times, so I cant really justify going since this is not supporting a new album which is lame, unless there's many songs I havent seen them play yet from past albums.

Need setlist NOW!

First off...it's not lame...they are warming up new material. They used to do small tours called warm up tours. These days though they do take much longer breaks.

I am sure we will her 3-4 new songs with a couple being rotated in and out.

Second....TCE and Jacobs Ladder lame? Dude...this is a long time hard cores Rush fan's dream....and I am sure they will have more suprises.

This IMO will be an epic tour...and maybe the best setlist since the Moving Pictures tour.

QUOTE (KillerInstinct @ May 2 2010, 06:14 PM)
I hope it doesnt get leaked... When they start playing Marathon I want it to be a surprise 1022.gif

Once the tour starts...I am staying away from the boards...my shows are not till October...man...it will be torture...pure torture.

But worth not peaking that is for sure.

QUOTE (Todem @ May 2 2010, 06:17 PM)
I hope it doesnt get leaked... When they start playing Marathon I want it to be a surprise 1022.gif

Once the tour starts...I am staying away from the boards...my shows are not till October...man...it will be torture...pure torture.

You can go anywhere else on TRF except this tour board.

QUOTE (Alex @ May 2 2010, 05:26 PM)

not really......people post stuff about the setlist everywhere. especially in the RUSH forum.....anyone who doesn't want to get dissapointed, should stay away. there were get a few instances last tour where people scrolled in to a thread and bam, there was the setlist (or a few songs from it)....

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 2 2010, 07:29 PM)
QUOTE (Alex @ May 2 2010, 05:26 PM)

not really......people post stuff about the setlist everywhere. especially in the RUSH forum.....anyone who doesn't want to get dissapointed, should stay away. there were get a few instances last tour where people scrolled in to a thread and bam, there was the setlist (or a few songs from it)....

I dunno - people seemed to be fairly careful. I didn't find out the setlist until I went looking for it.

I had more trouble with YouTube. Don't go looking up anything Rush-related there, as you'll get spoilers posted under the "Related Videos" section.

The set, or a close version of it, should be floating about late june, when someone with access to the rehearsals listens in.

Could be different from the final set though, but pretty close overall.

I'm kinda relieved I'm seeing the second show of the tour (except the boys won't be 'peaking'), because it will be much easier to RESIST spoilers--I haven't been surprised at a Rush show since T4E Tour--damn you internet! comp26.gif