NASCAR coming to long beach this weekend

daveyt

the increase in trailer trash walking the streets here in LONG BEACH has got to be linked to the NASCAR race this weekend. i like the LB race because it twists and curves all over the place and it's 4 blocks away so i get to check out all the babes from my balcony walking to the event.

anybody want to come over and hang off the balcony with me and drink some cold ones?

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Apr 2 2005, 04:40 PM)
QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Apr 2 2005, 04:37 PM)
NASCAR doesn't race in Long Beach. CART races in LB.
And CART fans are nothing like NASCAR fans.

I am a NASCAR fan! What do you mean?

I'm a NASCAR fan too but more of an Indy car guy.

I was saying that the fan base is totally different.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Apr 2 2005, 04:45 PM)

I'm a NASCAR fan too but more of an Indy car guy.

I was saying that the fan base is totally different.

Safe answer tongue.gif

I was just messing with you ... I am a huge NASCAR fan ... but I don't deny that the average long term fan is a bit rough around the edges ... it is changing though.

Btw, Davey, after hangin out with you a few times ... you would fit RIGHT IN with the nascar crowd ... you may not remember it ... but you would fit in. smile.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Mar 31 2005, 10:36 PM)
the increase in trailer trash walking the streets here in LONG BEACH has got to be linked to the NASCAR race this weekend. i like the LB race because it twists and curves all over the place and it's 4 blocks away so i get to check out all the babes from my balcony walking to the event.

anybody want to come over and hang off the balcony with me and drink some cold ones?

I am there, sounds like fun!!! What should I wear? Ratty old t-shirt with uneven holy cut offs, with bandana in my hair? And wear bright blue mascara and bright pink lips? laugh.gif

Not that I know what they would look like, t-t that is... unsure.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 2 2005, 09:33 PM)

I am there, sounds like fun!!! What should I wear? Ratty old t-shirt with uneven holy cut offs, with bandana in my hair? And wear bright blue mascara and bright pink lips? laugh.gif

Wow ... sounds nice ... wub.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Apr 2 2005, 09:48 PM)

'cept, no bandana ... just wear your hair BIG ... and red lip stick. tongue.gif

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Apr 2 2005, 09:50 PM)
QUOTE (ES-335 @ Apr 2 2005, 09:48 PM)

'cept, no bandana ... just wear your hair BIG ... and red lip stick. tongue.gif

Big I can do. biggrin.gif

Anyone got a Texas Hair smilie? icon_really_happy_guy.gif

don't forget the stockings yes.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 2 2005, 10:50 PM)

Fishnets? applaudit.gif And stilletos?

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 2 2005, 10:56 PM)

nope that would ruin it ... tanned legs ... short socks and sneakers.

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Apr 2 2005, 11:02 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Apr 2 2005, 10:56 PM)

nope that would ruin it ... tanned legs ... short socks and sneakers.

ok then the fishnets yes.gif

For the record, CART is now called Champ Car. And the lower tech Indy Cars now race at the Indy 500, instead of Champ Car.

It`s been on the decline since the replacement. I`m looking forward to the season opener.

Torontonians here should know the "thrill from West Hill" Paul Tracy. (my sig)

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 2 2005, 11:09 PM)

hey ES: ^^^^^

doh.gif

I appreciate that info ... but this thread is now about what trailer trash wears. ALl stemming from the NASCAR reference. tongue.gif

Archived