Yay or nay:the stars look down in the set (TM tour

2112RUSH2112

Bring back Earthshine..............

Ceiling Unlimited. Or perhaps How It Is.

I'd say they would probably next tour during the regular album support tour to premiere the unplayed songs.

Why?

Well I'm just using the logic that they've debuted Entre Nous and Between Sun/Moon on regular album tours and R30 didn't have any unplayed tracks.

This tour is kind of like R30 but it has new songs in place of the covers.

So its really just based on bad guessing or...something.

Edited by quickfree

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Apr 29 2010, 03:00 PM)
I'd welcome that wholeheartedly! yes.gif

I love The Stars Look Down. If I had a choice? I'd go with Vapor Trail. But TSLD is awesome anyway biggrin.gif

I agree! Vapor Trail is such a great song...one of my faves off VT! 1022.gif

Not gonna happen.

Since it is the 'Time Machine' tour, I vote for no songs after 1981 with the exception of the two new tunes.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Apr 30 2010, 01:54 PM)
Not gonna happen.

Since it is the 'Time Machine' tour, I vote for no songs after 1981 with the exception of the two new tunes.

"Time Machine" doesn't necessarily mean "we're going back to the 1970's" dude...Anything is fair game, they could play anything they want from 1973 to 2010. It's all time. I think they'll be doing a lot of old stuff but also a lot of younger material. They'll probably be dabbling throughout their entire catalogue, which makes "Time Machine Tour" make more sense.

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Apr 30 2010, 01:12 PM)
QUOTE (apetersvt @ Apr 30 2010, 01:54 PM)
Not gonna happen.

"Time Machine" doesn't necessarily mean "we're going back to the 1970's" dude...Anything is fair game, they could play anything they want from 1973 to 2010. It's all time. I think they'll be doing a lot of old stuff but also a lot of younger material. They'll probably be dabbling throughout their entire catalogue, which makes "Time Machine Tour" make more sense.

goodpost.gif

To me, "Time Machine" could mean anything from their latest album going back to their very first. A "trip through time".

I sure hope it's NOT just "1981 and older".... but if it is, I'll still be going. smile.gif

From VT, I'd love to hear "Nocturne". Some have told me they actually played this at a few stops during the VT tour, but I went to 4 shows that tour and they didn't play it at any of them. Drat. smile.gif

QUOTE (DetachedandSubdivided @ May 1 2010, 08:09 AM)
From VT, I'd love to hear "Nocturne". Some have told me they actually played this at a few stops during the VT tour, but I went to 4 shows that tour and they didn't play it at any of them. Drat. smile.gif

I think those people have their facts wrong.

From what I remember, this song wasn't played at all.

The only songs played from VT were One Little Victory, Ceiling Unlimited, Ghost Rider, Secret Touch, and Earthshine.

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 1 2010, 11:05 AM)
I think those people have their facts wrong.

From what I remember, this song wasn't played at all.

The only songs played from VT were One Little Victory, Ceiling Unlimited, Ghost Rider, Secret Touch, and Earthshine.

Yup.. that tour I went to ATL and W Palm and both nights they played OLV, Secret Touch, and Earthshine. Ceiling Unlimited switched with Ghost Rider for the 4th VT song of the set.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Apr 30 2010, 12:54 PM)
Not gonna happen.

Agree! Mostly....-- I want as much Signals as possible, and GUP stuff the very latest; with the exception of the two new tunes...

I agree with earlier posts, this tour could include anything (including new songs, and being from the eastern site of the Alantic I'm hoping that the Time Machine tour is a "warm up" for a full tour, including the UK). I would love to hear many songs (I've posted about stuff from A Farewell To Kings I'd love to hear) but from VT I'd love to hear Sweet Miracle. I love that song.....