'Inception' trailer is up!

Jack Aubrey

Here is all we know about the movie so far:

A contemporary science fiction thriller about a corporation that has developed a technology that can enter dreams and extract information from the human mind.

So what are you waiting for? Go watch 'Inception'!

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 27 2010, 08:46 AM)

A contemporary science fiction thriller about a corporation that has developed a technology that can enter dreams and extract information from the human mind.

So what are you waiting for? Go watch

laugh.gif nice!

now here's the real trailer. looks epic!

Inception Trailer

Edited by Rushman14

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 7 2010, 05:42 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 27 2010, 08:46 AM)

So what are you waiting for? Go watch

laugh.gif nice!

now here's the real trailer. looks epic!

Inception Trailer

Aw sh*t! I posted that YouTube clip in another thread at about the same time I went to post this and I must've forgotten to copy and paste the link to the trailer. First time I've ever done that, not bad considering I've been doing this for six years!

Anyway, thanks for posting the real link, bud! I'll go and fix the link in my original post, just in case.

Finally, a movie with a story that isn't a sequel or recycled from spare parts! A movie with *GASP* an original idea! Not that I'm surprised, this IS a Christopher Nolan film.

Pretty good showing on RottenTomatoes so far, especially when you consider that 4 of the 5 unfavorable reviews in the Top Critics section (75% positive so far) are, as usual, New York critics. Present a NY critic with a movie that requires some intellect and concentration to appreciate, and they will write a pseudo-intellectual and smarmy review to cover up the fact that they weren't smart enough to get the movie, and to try and convince you why you're not smart enough either.

Anyway, I must see this. yes.gif

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Jul 16 2010, 04:33 AM)
This is by far Nolans best movie, I can't see him ever topping this effort, but I'll be ecstatic if he ever equals it. I really cannot stress how much you all need to go see this, especially on the big screen.

Did you just get back from a midnight showing? I like that you thought it was worth the trouble, and glad it lived up to your expectations.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 16 2010, 04:36 AM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Jul 16 2010, 04:33 AM)
This is by far Nolans best movie, I can't see him ever topping this effort, but I'll be ecstatic if he ever equals it. I really cannot stress how much you all need to go see this, especially on the big screen.

Did you just get back from a midnight showing? I like that you thought it was worth the trouble, and glad it lived up to your expectations.

Yeh, got back from a 12:40 screening not too long ago. I've seen all of his films (except Insomnia) and loved them, so I knew I had to see this one. It was the perfect combination of characters, story, and "movie magic" (one particular scene near the end will blow. you. away.)... I'll probably end up going to see it again in a week or so laugh.gif

I guess it's still too early to tell if I really mean the statement about it being his best movie, or if I'm still feeling the high of getting blown apart by it in the theater... but regardless, it's so, so good. Go see it as soon as you can!

I rarely see movies in the theaters any more, but this one has me interested enough to make the effort this weekend!

Mustard Death makes the second person I know who saw the midnight screening; both reviews raving.

Just got back from seeing this movie.

WOW.

I feel confident in saying 'Inception' is the best movie I have ever seen. I am trying to think of a better movie and I just can't.

It has an original plot with a cool idea, it keeps you guessing and literally has you hanging by every scene until the very last second of the movie, VERY cool cinematography, great acting, and just all-around very well done.

You need to see this movie.

WOW.

My wife and I saw this on Saturday. Tremendous movie, very creative. Met my expectations, although I can see how many would find the movie hard to follow (my wife was whispering questions to me for a while laugh.gif )

I was kind of bothered with (but also kind of expected) the top scene at the very end. Did that set it up for a sequel?

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Aug 31 2010, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Aug 31 2010, 03:26 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Aug 31 2010, 03:08 PM)
Has no one else seen this?

confused13.gif

I saw it.

Alright then.

Any thoughts?

It was good but over hyped. I saw the ending coming a mile away. I think I said as much in one of the other threads about this movie.