Atlanta presale.

The same thing happened to me in West Palm. But what I did is went back in afterward and the P1 tickets showed up. Then I called the main office and they exchanged them and canceled the previous order.but you need to do it over the phone! banghead.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Apr 27 2010, 09:49 AM)
The same thing happened to me in West Palm. But what I did is went back in afterward and the P1 tickets showed up. Then I called the main office and they exchanged them and canceled the previous order.but you need to do it over the phone! banghead.gif

I went through Citibank and got 4th row Geddy side for West Palm!!!

First shot!!

I took a look just to see what would pull up. Nothing good at all. Another thing that bothers me is how far back the P2 tickets were. According to a post on RIAB.com, there's 4 price levels for Atlanta:

$89

$75

$59

$40-lawn section

Where the BEEP are the $59 seats gonna be? The last couple of rows before the lawn section?!?

Oh yeah, did anyone happen to see what the VIP package costs? Just wondering.

Edited by fordgt99

Just did pretty well in the fan pre-sale for the Bristow show. Got in at exactly 10am, and got tickets in the center section right behind the orchestra section. With the inclined seats at the venue, it should be pretty nice. Tix are pretty expensive, at $128 a pop, but obviously worth it.

Word of caution: a friend of mine had a similar experience to the one you're describing- he also couldnt get in, so it may help to pair up with one or more people when buying tix to these shows

Edited by greg2112

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Apr 27 2010, 09:52 AM)

First shot!!

4 row Geddy side? Awesome! You need a date? lol

QUOTE (greg2112 @ Apr 27 2010, 10:00 AM)
Just did pretty well in the fan pre-sale for the Bristow show. Got in at exactly 10am, and got tickets in the center section right behind the orchestra section. With the inclined seats at the venue, it should be pretty nice. Tix are pretty expensive, at $128 a pop, but obviously worth it.

Word of caution: a friend of mine had a similar experience to the one you're describing- he also couldnt get in, so it may help to pair up with one or more people when buying tix to these shows

No luck for me for Nissan/Jiffy Lube. Got in right at 10:00. I'll keep trying.

First shot!!

Congrats!!!! Nice to hear that it is possible to get great seats without going through the VIP or scalper routes.

Just got two for Bristow thru the Music Today presale in Orch 2 row R (18th row center).

I had thrown back a bunch of 101,102,103 seats and one other set of Orch 2 seats that were further back.

Spending $350 instead of $140 to be a few rows closer and get a goofy t-shirt doesn't make sense to me.

After 2,112 tries finally got tix Orch 1 Row M. That was about the best I saw thru the Rush.com presale. Saw some groups of 2 around row K...but never anything better.

What a frustrating experience! The first 15 min the only thing I could see was the back sections and even then I was not getting any hits. I've kept checking back every 10 min or so and don't see anything better than what I got.

Argh...I'll try again Friday a.m. just to see.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Apr 27 2010, 10:11 AM)
QUOTE (greg2112 @ Apr 27 2010, 10:00 AM)

No luck for me for Nissan/Jiffy Lube. Got in right at 10:00. I'll keep trying.

Its such a frustrating crap-shoot. My friend tried the exact same time as I did and couldnt get in as well.

I ordered two sets of tickets in the Orchestra sections.

First set: Orch 1, Row R, Seats 12 & 13

Second set: Orch 2, Row T, Seats 7 & 8

I think the first set will wind up being rejected because of an incorrect billing address. I didn't realize the mistake until the transaction was completed.

I went through the order process again and wound up with the Orch 2 tickets. If I receive both sets, I'll keep the Orch 2 seats and sell the Orch 1 tix, which are on Geddy's side of the venue.

I think they released crap tickets for these presales - i.e., nothing in the first twn rows and very few for Orch 2, in the center. I am hoping for better luck Friday.

QUOTE (johndyar @ Apr 27 2010, 02:25 PM)
We got 13th row (row N) in Orch 3 on Alex's side for Atlanta. I tried for about an hour and the best I ever got was row K.

Likewise - for one ticket. I really, really am shooting to get tickets in the pit this time, and I am pretty sure Ticketbastard has a lock on those.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 27 2010, 12:57 PM)
I think they released crap tickets for these presales - i.e., nothing in the first twn rows and very few for Orch 2, in the center. I am hoping for better luck Friday.

Does this mean I got lucky with the Orch 2 tickets?

QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Apr 27 2010, 02:28 PM)
I think they released crap tickets for these presales - i.e., nothing in the first twn rows and very few for Orch 2, in the center.  I am hoping for better luck Friday.

I think so. I kept at it for about an hour and FINALLY got Orch 2 tix, but they were Row T. I want better this time out.

I really want in the pit. Probably will have to go to a broker site for this.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 27 2010, 02:22 PM)
I think they released crap tickets for these presales - i.e., nothing in the first twn rows and very few for Orch 2, in the center.  I am hoping for better luck Friday.

I think so. I kept at it for about an hour and FINALLY got Orch 2 tix, but they were Row T. I want better this time out.

You don't want to sit on the same row as me? I'm hurt. fists crying.gif

Heck, I don't blame you. I might try for pit tix, too.

Edited by tupelobarchetta

QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Apr 27 2010, 04:19 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 27 2010, 02:22 PM)

You don't want to sit on the same row as me? I'm hurt. fists crying.gif

Heck, I don't blame you. I might try for pit tix, too.

laugh.gif Well, if I had KNOWN you were there, I might have grabbed 'em! laugh.gif

Seriously, the last time I had really super-great Rush seats was 3rd row on Counterparts tour, and that was the result of getting a lucky draw. I want that experience again before they hang it up.

Pre-sales Suck. Did ya not get the memo ?

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 27 2010, 04:30 PM)

I did, but you know how it is. There's always that faint thread of hope that somehow you're special and will be exempt from the suckage.

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Apr 27 2010, 10:01 AM)

First shot!!

4 row Geddy side? Awesome! You need a date? lol

Also went through Citibank... 6th row Geddy side in W Palm and 8th row Alex side in Tampa 653.gif

(see thread bitching about the W Palm prices tongue.gif )

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 27 2010, 03:44 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 27 2010, 04:30 PM)

I did, but you know how it is. There's always that faint thread of hope that somehow you're special and will be exempt from the suckage.

laugh.gif