Ticket prices

skyswing

So, RockTheCradle and I are contemplating the possibility of driving to Houston - with the padawan - for the show there Sept. 25.

We're trying to budget for this and be wise in our spending. I know the pre-sale starts tomorrow, which is why I'm asking: What can we expect as far as ticket prices? And can anyone explain the difference - both practically and financially - between the various pre-sales? Thanks in advance.

Even with the extras on Music Today or VIP?

I just bought some tickets via the pre-sale, they wanted $85 for upper pavillion, $110 for lower. I tried getting 2 lowers, but they were row V, WAY at the end of Geddy's side. So I ended up getting 2 uppers, row f, center for $195 total (friggin fees!!). No lawn seats were offered.

QUOTE (Dax @ Apr 27 2010, 01:39 PM)
I just bought some tickets via the pre-sale, they wanted $85 for upper pavillion, $110 for lower. I tried getting 2 lowers, but they were row V, WAY at the end of Geddy's side. So I ended up getting 2 uppers, row f, center for $195 total (friggin fees!!). No lawn seats were offered.

After much consternation, such as waiting for the event to load, Web site time-outs, etc., we got three for Row F, Section 108, for $295 (again with the fees, etc.). So we might be near you! smile.gif

I tried to get 3 lower bowl seats for the Columbus show as soon as tickets for general public went on sale, they were not available so I settled for upper bowl section 204 row A it cost me 250 for 3 not too bad in my opinion

QUOTE (rushfr:CP @ Apr 30 2010, 02:04 PM)
Jiffy Lube Live (used to be Nissan Pavillion)

1st tear $120

2nd tear $80

3rd tear  $49

not bad as far as im concerned.

Same venue but 2nd row from the front, and center, for 2 tickets, totaling $1679. cool10.gif