*SPOILER* Lerxst interview

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Funky Chicken @ Apr 21 2010, 03:09 PM)
From Al's lips-
"Jacob's Ladder".

trink39.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Let the bitching start. "Out of all their old songs they pick that" yes.gif

QUOTE (theguyincygnusx1 @ Apr 21 2010, 03:30 PM)
Jacob's Ladder!?

More like Nathan's Pee Break.

See

1287.gif

QUOTE (theguyincygnusx1 @ Apr 21 2010, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 21 2010, 03:32 PM)
QUOTE (theguyincygnusx1 @ Apr 21 2010, 03:30 PM)
Jacob's Ladder!?

More like Nathan's Pee Break.

See

1287.gif

I was kidding tongue.gif

I'm actually pretty stoked about it! Should be great to see live 1022.gif

laugh.gif Son of a Bitch

I sure hope they continue to film their tours, this is stuff we're (or at least I'm) gonna want to relive over and over. Especially down the road when they stop touring. Wow, in the next year and a half or so we'll have a full Rush documentary, a 2112/Moving Pictures Classic Albums dvd, a couple new songs soon, a shorter tour this year with The Camera Eye and Jacob's Ladder at the minimum, and a longer tour next year supporting a full new album. I hope people can enjoy all this and focus on the positives for a while. There is so much great stuff to be excited about I hope people don't bitch too much when the inevitable song or songs is/are played that some of you don't like. This is just pure awesome fun as far as I'm concerned. smile.gif

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Apr 21 2010, 03:36 PM)
I sure hope they continue to film their tours, this is stuff we're (or at least I'm) gonna want to relive over and over. Especially down the road when they stop touring. Wow, in the next year and a half or so we'll have a full Rush documentary, a 2112/Moving Pictures Classic Albums dvd, a couple new songs soon, a shorter tour this year with The Camera Eye and Jacob's Ladder at the minimum, and a longer tour next year supporting a full new album. I hope people can enjoy all this and focus on the positives for a while. There is so much great stuff to be excited about I hope people don't bitch too much when the inevitable song or songs is/are played that some of you don't like. This is just pure awesome fun as far as I'm concerned. smile.gif

This is the most excited i have been for a Rush tour in a long time. Seriously yes.gif

This sounds awfully like the grand finale for the band. I smell retirement soon.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 21 2010, 03:38 PM)
I sure hope they continue to film their tours, this is stuff we're (or at least I'm) gonna want to relive over and over. Especially down the road when they stop touring. Wow, in the next year and a half or so we'll have a full Rush documentary, a 2112/Moving Pictures Classic Albums dvd, a couple new songs soon, a shorter tour this year with The Camera Eye and Jacob's Ladder at the minimum, and a longer tour next year supporting a full new album. I hope people can enjoy all this and focus on the positives for a while. There is so much great stuff to be excited about I hope people don't bitch too much when the inevitable song or songs is/are played that some of you don't like. This is just pure awesome fun as far as I'm concerned.  smile.gif

This is the most excited i have been for a Rush tour in a long time. Seriously yes.gif

yes.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 21 2010, 03:22 PM)
From Al's lips-
"Jacob's Ladder".

trink39.gif

I would rather have Xanadu. BUT LETS HEAR BOTH I SAY. JACOB'S AND XANADU.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 21 2010, 03:22 PM)
From Al's lips-
"Jacob's Ladder".

trink39.gif

bitchfest! people will bitch no matter what. they win the lotto for a million bucks and bitch that it's only a million and they should have played when it was 5 million. bitchfest warm up tour!

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 21 2010, 03:38 PM)

This is the most excited i have been for a Rush tour in a long time. Seriously  yes.gif

EXACTLY! This has the potential to be one of their most memorable tours, should be freaking awesome!!! I KNEW they'd play Jacob's Ladder, YES! common001.gif

Edited by KevinDallas

QUOTE (quickfree @ Apr 21 2010, 05:31 PM)
Hope they bring back La Villa too.

They need to play this so Alex can do his rant again which was SORELY missed on the last tour.