any chance they might add a phoenix show?

Considering they've recently added two extra shows, I'd say there is still a good possibility of a Phoenix show being added.

Maybe I'm just being hopeful for all of you guys, but I sincerely think that not all the dates have been announced just yet. So stay tuned, and don't give up hope yet! trink39.gif

Score Out seems pretty reliable, and he has inferred that they might be skipping Phoenix and a couple other usual stops in 2010, but will be hitting them in 2011.

I think he's probably right, because the scheduling for both 2010 western legs looks pretty tight. I don't see any obvious window in either the CA/NV/CO leg or the TX leg where they could squeeze in a Phoenix show. sad.gif There is a large gap before the UT show, so that might be a possibility.

But I'm not taking any chances. smile.gif I'm using this opportunity to get out of Phoenix in August and see Rush with my sister's family in WA. Should be pretty cool, as this will be my nephew's first big concert. 1022.gif

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Apr 20 2010, 12:16 PM)
Score Out seems pretty reliable, and he has inferred that they might be skipping Phoenix and a couple other usual stops in 2010, but will be hitting them in 2011.

I think he's probably right, because the scheduling for both 2010 western legs looks pretty tight. I don't see any obvious window in either the CA/NV/CO leg or the TX leg where they could squeeze in a Phoenix show. sad.gif There is a large gap before the UT show, so that might be a possibility.

But I'm not taking any chances. smile.gif I'm using this opportunity to get out of Phoenix in August and see Rush with my sister's family in WA. Should be pretty cool, as this will be my nephew's first big concert. 1022.gif

As of now the only US/Canada left to be announced is Ottawa. If they decided to add anything else it would be something like NYC or a second LA show now that they moved to the smaller venue - but neither of these are on the itinerary at this point. The additional shows they've added (Red Rocks & Chicago) were both on the schedule all along - just not announced initially. Ottawa wasn't announced due to something with the entire run of shows for their festival or whatever it is not being released as of the date of the tour announcement. Places like Phoenix, Charlotte, Cleveland, Portland etc arent going to be added. I'm sure most of them will be hit on the next tour though. At the end of the day this is a smaller tour for them so naturally some normal places were unfortunately skipped over.