UFO picks up Teens

Alsgalpal

The boogers thing was probably unnecessary - I know if I were the girl in the story I might be inclined to whack the BF upside the head for that one.

Another possible explanation - it's an elaborate cover-up to try and hide the fact that the guy lost control of the car, drove over the curb, and ripped out the undercarriage. What might have been going on between two teens in a car that might make the guy lose control - well, I leave that to the imagination. wink.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 20 2010, 10:59 AM)
The boogers thing was probably unnecessary - I know if I were the girl in the story I might be inclined to whack the BF upside the head for that one.

Another possible explanation - it's an elaborate cover-up to try and hide the fact that the guy lost control of the car, drove over the curb, and ripped out the undercarriage. What might have been going on between two teens in a car that might make the guy lose control - well, I leave that to the imagination. wink.gif

While not quite as much fun (at least for us readers, the driver maybe more) your version sounds a bit more plausible.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 20 2010, 09:59 AM)
What might have been going on between two teens in a car that might make the guy lose control - well, I leave that to the imagination. wink.gif

I am sorry but I do not really have an imagination. If you would be so kind as to give me a detailed description that would be just great! wink.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 20 2010, 09:59 AM)

A UFO just whizzed you off to Never Never Land and you're worried about whether cops are imagining you with boogers coming out of your nose?? cool10.gif bekloppt.gif AlienSmiley.gif icon_alienjig.gif no.gif

What the f**k is a "black-shaped object"?

Some people are sniffing way more than their daily recommended dose of Uhu.

When they land in a packed football stadium, or Trafalgar square, I'll clap loudly, roaring, "I LOVE THE LEADER!!!", until then....meh.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Aug 15 2012, 06:15 AM)
I believe the UFO story. I've seen the guy's picture and there's no way he's getting a blowjob off anyone.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (umoveme @ Aug 16 2012, 06:12 PM)
I believe the UFO story. I've seen the guy's picture and there's no way he's getting a blowjob off anyone.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh gawd that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

QUOTE (umoveme @ Aug 16 2012, 06:12 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif