Looks Like Red Rocks is a Sellout!

HigherWater

I just plugged in to ticketbastard and tried to buy two for Red Rocks--None available.

Red Rocks falls after one of the 4 day breaks, do you think they might add another night?

Also, they've talked in the past about wanting to film at RR but haven't due to logistics. Could this be the year?

I would think the last thing they want to do is add more shows, especially during planned breaks. If anything, maybe tack some on at the end of the tour, but I cant see them booking a place they already played.

There's some major cities they arent hitting this time around since this looks like a shorter tour than usual to me.

QUOTE (Score Out @ Apr 18 2010, 02:51 PM)
There is a second Red Rocks show - 2 days later. Thus, the suspicious looking 4 day gap in the schedule. It's been planned all along. 2nd night in Chicago as well.

There you GO again! Acting like you know everything. How DARE you!

P.S. Just Kidding rofl3.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Score Out @ Apr 18 2010, 12:51 PM)
There is a second Red Rocks show - 2 days later. Thus, the suspicious looking 4 day gap in the schedule. It's been planned all along. 2nd night in Chicago as well.

I hope you are right as they are a lot of people who needed accessible seating who ended up with nothing. sad.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Apr 18 2010, 03:23 PM)
There is a second Red Rocks show - 2 days later.  Thus, the suspicious looking 4 day gap in the schedule.  It's been planned all along.  2nd night in Chicago as well.

I hope you are right as they are a lot of people who needed accessible seating who ended up with nothing. sad.gif

I hope you're right, too!

From past experience (or present knowledge) when might the second RR date be announced?

I just searched for tickets and found none with the Citi presale but two in row 50 were offered (using the regular search, not Citi) just after that strike out.

Maybe as soon as it sells out completely, the second date will be announced?

Good luck with tickets, everyone. This is going to be an amazing tour!!

QUOTE (towhee @ Apr 18 2010, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Apr 18 2010, 03:23 PM)
There is a second Red Rocks show - 2 days later.  Thus, the suspicious looking 4 day gap in the schedule.  It's been planned all along.  2nd night in Chicago as well.

I hope you're right, too!

From past experience (or present knowledge) when might the second RR date be announced?

I just searched for tickets and found none with the Citi presale but two in row 50 were offered (using the regular search, not Citi) just after that strike out.

Maybe as soon as it sells out completely, the second date will be announced?

Good luck with tickets, everyone. This is going to be an amazing tour!!

Looks like it was announced late yesterday. Probably sooner than expected but done to capitalize on the momentum of Red Rocks 8/16 basically selling out on Saturday.

QUOTE (flybynightgirl @ Apr 19 2010, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (Score Out @ Apr 18 2010, 02:51 PM)

I agree...I knew that it was planned...

I will try to make the first or second show depending on which friends I can go with wacko.gif