This might happen!

losingit2k

It'd be cool, but I think a lot would depend on whether or not the show Hockey Night In Canada owns the rights to it. I'd think Neil would be smarter than to just relinquish any and all control, but who knows?

I would love to Not see and hear that Big Band ending agian . I Loved it for a while, now it's time to do something else

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 14 2010, 02:37 PM)
I would love to Not see and hear that Big Band ending agian . I Loved it for a while, now it's time to do something else

I agree...time to change it up. It was fun to hear on the VT tour, then on the R30, it was fine as well. But it starts to get tired...

It's time to go in a different direction. I know Neil can come up with something different this time around. Hopefully, we get something fresh and completely different on this tour! 1022.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 14 2010, 03:24 PM)
I would love to Not see and hear that Big Band ending agian .  I Loved it for a while, now it's time to do something else

I agree...time to change it up. It was fun to hear on the VT tour, then on the R30, it was fine as well. But it starts to get tired...

It's time to go in a different direction. I know Neil can come up with something different this time around. Hopefully, we get something fresh and completely different on this tour! 1022.gif

Like crotales...nothing kicks ass like a jumping crotales solo! Bring back the crotales!

NeilFinal.gif

Correct. It was cool years ago, not anymore.