08/05/10 - Salt Lake City, UT

Hey! Can any locals suggest a good, affordable hotel in the area? Doesn't have to be super close to the venue, just don't want to drive all the way back to Twin Falls after the concert on Thursday! Somewhere between, say, West Valley City and Ogden? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Aug 4 2010, 04:17 AM)
Hey! Can any locals suggest a good, affordable hotel in the area? Doesn't have to be super close to the venue, just don't want to drive all the way back to Twin Falls after the concert on Thursday! Somewhere between, say, West Valley City and Ogden? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

This is probably way too late to do any good but I would stay in Bountiful. They have some cheap hotels off the freeway. Layton has some nice hotels as well.

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Aug 7 2010, 08:19 PM)
Lightning SLC

(Quick Time Player)

I remember there was a bolt or two during "Far Cry" which was cool because it went along with the video.

It looks like you were close to where I was. Where were you?

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Aug 9 2010, 12:09 PM)
QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Aug 7 2010, 08:19 PM)
Lightning SLC

(Quick Time Player)

I remember there was a bolt or two during "Far Cry" which was cool because it went along with the video.

It looks like you were close to where I was. Where were you?

Was center on the lawn just behind the rail. Great view except for the tent covering the sound area.. I guess they thought it really might rain.. We got nothing but lightning and a few drops..

Archived