Pre-sales

KevinDallas

I noticed pre-sales are now available on the 2.gif website. I looked at a few venues just to see what kind of seats were available. The best I found were about 20 rows back. I'm in Dallas and they won't play here until the back end of the tour and the pre-sale isn't available here yet. To be honest if I find a 20th row seat for face value at my local venue I'll be pumped! Has anyone bought a pre-sale ticket today and if so where are the seats?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 3 seats in row 10 for White River Amphitheater in Auburn WA 1022.gif .

We are way over to Alex's side, but can't complain about row 10. I would have preferred Geddy's side as we were on Alex's side in row 16 last time at the Gorge, but I was afraid to throw those seats back in the hope of getting the other side.

Pretty pumped, row 16 felt like we were part of the show, so I'm excited about this one. 653.gif

Took me forever, almost 40 minutes, to finally get a hold of ANY tickets, but I finally did.

I didn't get the floor but thats OK. I got row 1 of a close section so My boy and I will be happy. The prices were the same but what the hell its 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Edited by rushfan1966

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ Apr 13 2010, 04:31 PM)
Took me forever, almost 40 minutes, to finally get a hold of ANY tickets, but I finally did.
I didn't get the floor but thats OK. I got row 1 of a close section so My boy and I will be happy. The prices were the same but what the hell its 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

And remember, once you get there you will be a lot closer than it looks like on the map.

At least that's how it is for me. I always think I'm so far away when looking at the map, but once I get there I think, wow this is closer than I thought.

GADS!!!! I thought this started tomorrow.. I just got back to my PC after driving 800 miles today, left here on Sunday got back today. YIKES 1600 round trip wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

But I got section SEC 1, row S, seats 23-20.. That,s 19 rows back yes.gif

WORKS FOR ME!!! yes.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 653.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif bekloppt.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif Easy was a long drive.. trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

Edited by TullSkull

THESE VIP SEATS SHOULD NOT BE PURCHASED

LIVE NATION/TICKET BSTRD HAVE BECOME SCALPERS

AFTER 16 ROWS REG PRICE-LETS ALL SAY NO TO VIP

& SIT THERE WHEN THEY ARE EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"THESE VIP SEATS SHOULD NOT BE PURCHASED

& SIT THERE WHEN THEY ARE EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Totally agree! If the bastards haven't gotten enough Wall Street Perks and bail out $$$$$ already , they are looking to rape somewhere else.

Going to wait for the public sale. Better seats that way

I am personally disgusted at the BS presale from the RUSH website. This is my second experience with it and both times I got basically nothing. At 9:57 AM local time (the "presale" started at 10AM), I sat on my computer refreshing the page over and over and EXACTLY at 10AM MST, the website opened up tix for purchase. I sat there for over 30 minutes before I was finally offered 50th row.

What a F'G joke......I know I'm trying to get tickets at the best venue of the tour, Red Rocks. But give me a break. 50th row? Really? Two years ago was the same story - sat on the computer for a half hour and got offered 46th row. What is the point of a presale if the fans have absolutely almost zero shot of getting anywhere close to a decent seat?

It's obvious the true fans have had little access to the decent seats at venues. The scalpers have obviously already worked their collusion with the promoters.................And as with the last 3 times RUSH has visited Red Rocks (same for Albuquerque and Vegas), the scalpers have already posted their loot on the scalper sites like ebay and StubHub. $700 for two seats semi-close to the stage? And it just goes up from there.

How do brokers (scalpers) monopolize the best seats? Why do the promoters and the bands allow the brokers to rape the true fans? Do the brokers kick back a percentage to promoters? I have a business client that is a scalper and he refuses to tell me how he has early access to the best local events. There is obviously some collusion between scalpers and the promoters. What is it? Why do the bands allow it?

Due to a misunderstanding with Ticketmaster I have 6 VIP seats in row 2 for Red Rocks costing 1836.00 that I have to throw back today. I can't imagine ever paying that much for 6 seats. no.gif

QUOTE (KTMMan @ Apr 13 2010, 10:05 PM)

Totally agree! If the bastards haven't gotten enough Wall Street Perks and bail out $$$$$ already , they are looking to rape somewhere else.

I got raped for 2nd row from the stage, center stage - You only live once!

QUOTE (KTMMan @ Apr 13 2010, 10:05 PM)

Wall Street is nothing but crooks. Bunch of ball washing bastards.

You are coming from Cali to go to Jones Beach ? You should have asked around before you did that. Much, Much better places to see a show

Yesterday I tried thru a Live Nation pre-sale and radio station pre-sale to get accessible seats for RR. My blind friend in Canada also tried.

By 4:30 when I hadn't heard anything I sent out an e-mail asking for status.

At 1:30 am they told me the pre-sale was over??? confused13.gif I sent all info required at 9:55 yesterday morning. I am pissed!

My Canadian friend was told he needed the password. I have a copy of his e-mail. He had BOTH pre-sale passwords in there. Someone named Armando helped us both. Today will be a shitty day for Armando after I get done talking with a supervisor!

I don't know how it works down there. But up here you can't get accessible seating through a pre-sale at all.

Up here, at least at the last Molson Amp. show they sold all the GOOD accessible seating to able bodies AT AUCTION!!!!!!

If that happens again, there will be hell to pay!

Take Care

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 15 2010, 08:19 PM)
You are coming from Cali to go to Jones Beach ? You should have asked around before you did that. Much, Much better places to see a show

I know Jones Beach can't compare to the Garden or Radio City, but I'm coming out to NYC to hang out with some long time Rush friends, so the Jones Beach is going to be great despite the venue.