Toronto Update Thread

Alex

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 21 2010, 10:29 PM)
QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Apr 21 2010, 11:23 PM)
I think the real question that should be posed is....

Where are we all meeting up for a couple of drinks before the show?

That will be arranged soon enough...We'll keep you posted trink39.gif

Gretzky's pre show....Orbit Room post show sounds like a helluva game plan. trink39.gif

Can't tailgate at the Hangar and Gretzky's is only a few blocks away.

Haven't been here in a long, long while...

Going to the ACC show on July 17! Section 119 Row 24 on Geddy's side! Damn, I haven't heard Moving Pictures in its entirety since the Moving Pictures tour! I am so hyped to hear The Camera Eye again live and Vital Signs!!!!!! 653.gif

(I've only missed two tours since A Farewell To Kings... Roll The Bones and R30)!

Edited by Mindcore

QUOTE (KillerInstinct @ Apr 22 2010, 08:37 PM)
Hey guys gonna buy my tickets tonight 1022.gif

Anyone know if the seats in section 322 are any good? confused13.gif Thats were im buying.

Also, see you there, bigman 1022.gif

Yeah, the 300 section is decent. That's where I was sitting during the Vapour Trails tour. As long as you're under the tent, the sound will be good. I chose the ACC show 1, because the acoustics are better and 2, it's a Saturday night!

QUOTE (Mindcore @ Apr 23 2010, 07:52 PM)

Anyone know if the seats in section 322 are any good? confused13.gif Thats were im buying.

Yeah, the 300 section is decent. That's where I was sitting during the Vapour Trails tour. As long as you're under the tent, the sound will be good. I chose the ACC show 1, because the acoustics are better and 2, it's a Saturday night!

Too bad the ACC crowd is super lame yes.gif

QUOTE (theguyincygnusx1 @ Apr 23 2010, 08:24 PM)

no.gif Nooooooo no.gif

QUOTE (theguyincygnusx1 @ Apr 23 2010, 08:24 PM)

So Rush fans that go to one venue in Toronto are more sincere than fans that go to the other venue? Okay... whatever. How many tours have you actually been to?

I've seen Rush at both venues and at Maple Leaf Gardens and (aging myself) high schools! Everyone around me always cheered as best they could.

I'll have what you're having... make mine a double!

Edited by Mindcore

QUOTE (theguyincygnusx1 @ Apr 23 2010, 09:24 PM)

It's only lame if you let it be lame!

You, sir, need to yell louder at those lame motherpunchers that are sitting around you, to have more fun. If they don't respond, then you need to yell LOUDER!!! If they don't respond then, well, you have failed. sad.gif

Never been lame for me!

Holy shit I'm excited for this show.......and even more so for the pre-show meetups (which usually turn out to be more fun, truth be told...)

Well, I've only been to one show in my life, I admit, and it was at the Molson. However, I've heard from NUMEROUS different people about the horror stories at the ACC. Getting told to sit down, having garbage thrown at you, etc. Everybody is much more relaxed at Molson and everyone stands and has a good time.

QUOTE (theguyincygnusx1 @ Apr 23 2010, 11:13 PM)
Well, I've only been to one show in my life, I admit, and it was at the Molson. However, I've heard from NUMEROUS different people about the horror stories at the ACC. Getting told to sit down, having garbage thrown at you, etc. Everybody is much more relaxed at Molson and everyone stands and has a good time.

This is simply untrue.

I've gotten beer spilled on me a few times I think that goes to the extent of having a bad experience at a Rush show for me. But when you're 5'2 about 125lbs and a girl I think having beer spilled on you is the least of your worries at a show.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 24 2010, 09:54 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 23 2010, 10:01 PM)
Well I'm going to both shows so...  tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Same 1022.gif 2.gif

See you there Rick... oh ya and see you at PT on the 8th as well! 1022.gif