Toronto Update Thread

Alex

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing yet. I'm on the mailing lists for both Live Nation and Ticketmaster. I don't even know what the ticket prices are going to be like. The last show I saw at Molson Amp was NIN and those tix were like $85... so Im thinking Rush will prolly be around the same. Which isn't that bad.

QUOTE (Bamba @ Apr 14 2010, 06:49 AM)
Sorry guys to burst your bubble. It looks like more in the mid 100's for tickets this time around. Last time I went and the price was 125$ or something close to that. Anyway I'll be there.. Bamba comp26.gif

It wont be mid $100's for lawns or anything 400 level and up. If you wanna get close to the stage ya you'll be paying a ton, but I don't think it will be $150 for a 400 level maybe not even a 300 level at Molson Amp or ACC. Guaranteed most people on here who are bitching about the prices prolly picked BEST SEATS AVAILABLE cause they wanna be close to the stage. I bet if they picked a section further from the stage the pricing might have been more to their liking.

For the record I was at Molson Amp last time too and my tickets after taxes were $89.25 and I was in section 203.

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree

Good morning! To all torontonians just saw and add on Molson's Amphitheatre/LiveNation site tickets will go on sale Friday April 16th. No time though! Grrrr. They are killing me!

BTW just scored a ticket for the Sarnia concert! Chris from Vaughan common001.gif

QUOTE (Bamba @ Apr 15 2010, 10:01 AM)
Good morning! To all torontonians just saw and add on Molson's Amphitheatre/LiveNation site tickets will go on sale Friday April 16th. No time though! Grrrr. They are killing me!
BTW just scored a ticket for the Sarnia concert! Chris from Vaughan common001.gif

Just got off the phone with ticketbastard.

Both Toronto shows go on sale next week (Friday April 23 @ 10 a.m.)

Take Care

that happened here in minnesota during the vapor trail tour they had the date set but no sale date. must have been something with the contract anyway when they did finaly get a ticket price they only had one month to sell the tickets and i only heard two radio spots for it so they had a lot of empty seats at that show so during the r30 tour they did not come to minnesota claiming that there just was not a market for them here they came twice for s&A though and are not at the state fair

for you guys i hope they figure this out soon i would hate to see you skipped next tour over politics bull shit

On the phone with a Ticketbastard representative. She has such a great voice! Yummy! Now she told me presale for both Toronto shows is on April 20th 10 am !!!! Thank you sexy voice!!! Now I'm turned on for the rest of the day. I guess I don't need much these days!!!! lol

QUOTE (Bamba @ Apr 16 2010, 09:30 AM)
On the phone with a Ticketbastard representative. She has such a great voice! Yummy! Now she told me presale for both Toronto shows is on April 20th 10 am !!!! Thank you sexy voice!!! Now I'm turned on for the rest of the day. I guess I don't need much these days!!!! lol

How do you get into the pre-sale? Do you need to be a member of anything or something? Like...what the hell do I do?

Where is someone finding April 20th? Livenation still list as Unavailable and Ticketmaster does not even list Toronto.

QUOTE (tripdad @ Apr 16 2010, 05:47 PM)
Where is someone finding April 20th? Livenation still list as Unavailable and Ticketmaster does not even list Toronto.

^^ That guy up there said he called Ticketmaster and they said pre-sale is April 20 and regular tickets are April 23. We're all just relying on his word tongue.gif

QUOTE (theguyincygnusx1 @ Apr 16 2010, 05:52 PM)
Where is someone finding April 20th?  Livenation still list as Unavailable and Ticketmaster does not even list Toronto.

^^ That guy up there said he called Ticketmaster and they said pre-sale is April 20 and regular tickets are April 23. We're all just relying on his word tongue.gif

Well I hope he is wrong. I have an all day meeting on the 20th. That said I have already told the boss my wife ha an appointment (based on Pittsburgh pre-sale) and I won't make the meeting until around 11:00. tongue.gif

Not hearing good stories on pre-sales anyway so maybe I will wait for the regualr sale. Ah hell, I got to take a peek though!

QUOTE (tripdad @ Apr 16 2010, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (theguyincygnusx1 @ Apr 16 2010, 05:52 PM)
Where is someone finding April 20th?  Livenation still list as Unavailable and Ticketmaster does not even list Toronto.

Well I hope he is wrong. I have an all day meeting on the 20th. That said I have already told the boss my wife ha an appointment (based on Pittsburgh pre-sale) and I won't make the meeting until around 11:00. tongue.gif

Not hearing good stories on pre-sales anyway so maybe I will wait for the regualr sale. Ah hell, I got to take a peek though!

Yeah, same here man. Even though I've heard pre-sale is garbage, I still have to check it out just in case. Happy hunting!

Hey guys! I'm the one who called Ticketbastard Canada and talk to a supervisor. It took them about 15 min to find out what was going on with the tix sales for the Toronto Shows. At first there was confusion with pre-sale and general sale. But that sexy voice representative was really helpful. Pre-sale is on Tuesday April 20th and general sale goes on Friday April 23rd both at 10 am local time. I'm in. Do you guys? I'll be at work but someone will cover my ass until i get the tix. Rush rulez! 2.gif